X. Daddy Issues

I stretch as i wake up, a little sore

I stretch as i wake up, a little sore. I feel Stefan's arm tighten around me and i hum, turning over to see his eyes still closed. "You two are disgusting." I flinch, looking over, Stefan also getting up. He pulls the blankets around me tighter. I stare at her for a second, seeing all the grey in her hair.

I cough, covering up a laugh. "How do you look worse than you did yesterday." I ask with a smirk. She gives me a small glare.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She scoffs. I point to my hair, Katherine furrowing her brows as she moves over to the mirror, her eyes widen and she reaches forward, grabbing the duvet off the bed. "Don't look at me!" She shriek.

"One, didn't want to. And two, what are you doing?" Stefan scoffs, pulling the sheets tighter around us, pulling me into his side.

"Um, just don't turn around." She says, rushing out of the room. "Go back to... whatever you two were doing!"

"Don't have to tell me twice." Stefan smirks, moving over me as i chuckle, pulling him to kiss me.

————

I hum, pulling Stefan even closer as he moans slightly, "Hey, lovebirds, get your asses down here!" We hear Damon yell. We both groan, pulling away from each other. We rush out of bed, getting dressed quickly, pulling on whatever we say first.

"One day, just one day." Stefan mutters annoyed, pulling his shoes on as i put mine on. We already know Damon's gonna drag us out of this house. Damon walks in the room, the both os us standing up straight.

"Where the hell have you been?" Stefan asks, looking relaxed.

"Aw, you know, being held against my will, shot in the head, now i can't find Elena." Damon grumbles. I look up at him, furrowing my brows. "How was your evening, oh wait, don't tell me. Katherine told me all about the... noises."

"Back track," I say holding my hand up, "What do you mean you can't find Elena?" I ask.

"I mean, she's not picking up her phone, she's not in her dorm, she's nowhere in this house, which leads me to believe that Dr. Creepy Ken doll has her somewhere." Damon snaps.

"Wait, are you talking about the Whitmore Bio teacher?" I ask.

"Yeah, the one that operated on vampire during business hours, yeah, that one." He says, throwing my bag fat me, "You two, get your hero shit one. Let's go get Elena." Damon says.

"You just said you don't know here she is." Stefan frowns.

"I don't, which means we're gonna have to find us some leverage." Damon says in a 'duh' tone. "So come on." Stefan and i look to each other once again.

"Just one day."

———————————————————————————