XII. Let's play pretend

I stop seeing Damon putting down a shovel as he walked in through the door

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I stop seeing Damon putting down a shovel as he walked in through the door. "Where the hell have you been?" I frown.

"Out." Damon hums, giving me a sarcastic smile.

"Define out." I pressed, rocking on my heels.

"One who hovers and stick their nose in other people's business. Oh, I'm sorry, i was defining annoying." He said with another sarcastic smile. I glare at him slightly, I look down at his muddy boots, humming.

"A comedian, Damon." I grumble.

"If you must know," He says, putting a finger to his lips, "Katherine's rotting corpse was stinking up the house. I got rid of it." He whispers.

"Could be a bit of a problem." Damon and i jump slightly, turning to see Stefan,

"Oh? And why is that?" Damon hums, moving towards Stefan.

"Because I'm here for Katherine's body." Nadia said, walking into the room.

"You're out of luck." Damon shrugs. "You ain't getting it." He moves past Stefan, walking towards the bar. Stefan gives me a look and i hold my hands up in innocence.

"My mother asked to be buried with her family in Bulgaria." Nadia insists.

"And nothing gives me grater joy than to deny her dying wish." Damon hums, i try not to laugh, clenching my jaw.

"Damon, who cares? Katherine's dead." Stefan sighs. "Just give her the damn body."

"The bitch ruined our lives." Damon scoffs. "Nadia's know her, what, five minutes?" Nadia speeds forward, wrapping her hand around Damon's throat.

"Tell me where she is." Nadia demanded. Damon yanks her hand away, pinning her to the wall.

"The nicest thing that Katherine Pierce will ever do is feeding the maggots that feast on her flesh." I sigh, crossing my arms, "Give it up. You're not getting her back." Damon backs away from Nadia, raising his eyes brows at Stefan.

I glance over to Nadia, pursing my lips. "Nice try, through."

——————————————

"Oh, come on. Katherine is exactly where she belongs." Damons shrugs, it's been almost an hour and the two were still arguing on giving Nadia back Katherine's body. "Quit giving me that damn pouty face-" He says looking down at me as i sit on the bar stool.

"One, I'm not giving a pouty face, dick. I'm bored and this conversation is pointless because we're not gonna get anywhere." I snap. "Stefan's giving you the pouty face." I say pointing to Stefan.

"I'm not giving him the pouty face," Stefan says, "I'm giving you the 'You're a dick' face." Stefan shrugs. "Has Elena called back?" I check my phone, furrowing my brows then shaking my head. "That's why you're being a dick? You're completely miserable."
Damon rolls his eyes, throwing back the shot.

Uncomfortable||TVD||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें