I. Last Summer

Elena Gilbert and Caroline Forbes walked down the small path of Whittmore college. She was explaining to her sister's best friend about her dreams. "You're having dreams about your sister?" Caroline asked slightly confused.

"I don't know... they're not really dreams." Elena sighed. "Maybe i should call her."

"So she can hear how happy you are with your boyfriend that you kinda stole from her?" Caroline shot back, "Or hear from the girl who tried to ruin her current relationship?" Elena huffed looking forward. "Do not call her. One of them will call when they want."

"So i should just live with this nagging pit in my stomach?" Elena sighed.

"Olay, Elena, that pit is called guilt." Caroline stated. "You feel terrible for all the things you've done to them. And that nagging feeling is your brain reminding you of everything you've done."

"Alina and i left things on good terms." Elena huffed, facing Caroling and stopping walking.

"That doesn't mean that everything you've done is just gone. They're probably in their honeymoon phase, doing-"

"Hello, mom ears." Liz forbes called out. "I'm still here." The girls giggled as Liz walked forward.

The girls looked around, taking deep breaths. "We're in college, Caroline."

"We actually made it. We're here." Caroline beamed.

'We're all here together.' Bonnie smiled at her friends from the other side. The girls turned around, heading back towards their dorm.

      Alina Gilbert laid in a small cott in a cabin in the woods

Alina Gilbert laid in a small cott in a cabin in the woods. She was still dessicatted, the woman standing over the brunette vampire. The door opened, the cabin owners son walking in. "Woah... who's that?"

"A friend." She said flatly, staring at the vampire. Her eyes trailed up to the boy. "You're gonna help me with someone, and not scream." The boy nodded, taking a knife and slicing his wrist. He started to bleed, his eyes going wide. She pulled him towards the vampire, letting his blood touch her lips.
After a minute, Alina's hand shot up, pulling the boy to her lips within minutes he was just a bag of bones. The vampire's eyes going wide as she rushed to the other side of cabin.

She heaved, still hungry. She looked up, seeing the woman standing there. "Who are you?" Alina panted out.

"Someone who's going to help you."