C'MON, C'MON

I stood in my empty closet for the final time.

I spun around slowly, taking it in, and then walked out, shutting the door behind me.

Everything had a very final feeling about it.

Too final.

And I wasn't liking it one bit.

"Coming, princess?"

"Yeah, I'm coming," I said.

I looked back at Zayn, who was leaning against the door frame into my room.

"You don't want to leave?" he accurately guessed.

I shrugged.

Of course, tour was exciting. I wanted to travel the world with the boys. With my brothers; Of course I did.

But I wasn't quite ready to leave home.

Not when it felt like this.

"You'll be okay," Zayn said.

"Always," I said. I gave my room one last once over and walked to Zayn. He slug his arm over my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. I laughed and pushed against him.

"Six months until tour is over," Zayn said.

"Six months," I repeated.

It was set up to be a very draining, very crazy, very exciting six months.

-

"We go on stage in 10 minutes," Harry said.

"Am I coming on at some point?" I asked.

The six of us were in a locker room at the first show of the tour, in Sydney, Australia. The boys were warmed up and excited, which had me excited too.

"I'm sure they're going to want you to come on for a few minutes," Niall laughed. "I'll text you?"

"Yeah, that works," I said, nodding my head.

"First show of the tour," Liam said. He pulled me up out of my seat and spun me around. "Exciting stuff."

"My first show is tomorrow," I said.

"Even more exciting," Louis said. He pulled me away from Liam and dipped me down. He quickly pecked my lips.

"You guys are gross," Zayn said. I glared at him.

"Do I need to remind you of the one time I walked in on you and Perrie-"

"No!" Zayn laughed, "and I payed you 20 dollars to never bring that up!"

Louis pulled me up as I laughed.

"What were they doing?" Niall asked, an eyebrow arched in curiosity.

"Trust me, you don't want to know," I snorted. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"We should start walking," Harry said, "walking with us?"

"Of course," I said. I spun around in Louis' grip and he kept his hands where they were. He pulled me back into him and pressed a quick kiss to my cheek.

"We should go," Liam said. He nodded his head and the six of us started walking towards the stage. As soon as we left the room, Louis took his hands off of me completely.

We got that call from management while we were on the plane.

The beginning of our fake feud was starting.

And the deal I was forced to agree to, the paper I signed, it said that we would continue it until his contract with Eleanor ended in five years, not until mine ended in five months.