acting like a maniac

Those words alone made James cock twitch.

'That little bitch'

James made his way back to his seat fixing his messed up hair after the ordeal. He watched Jason put his cock back in his pants and sighed as they pulled off to his house.

"Well you better fucking hurry up or I'll jump right back on you." James says with slight annoyance.

"Calm down Het were almost there"

Around five minutes of speeding later, they arrived to the young Deputy's house.

They rush out of the car and James urges him to find his keys. He finally finds them and shakily unlocks the door. James shoves him inside with brute forces and locks the door behind them. The Chief shoves Jason against the wall and they start to make out with more passion and hunger this time. James pulls away and bits down on Jason's bottom lip making him moan.

"That's what you get for making me wait, Newkid" he says in a dominant voice, then licks the blood from Jason's lips.

James grabs on to Jason and rushes him to the bedroom. James pushes his partner down on the bed kissing him again, and he peels off his already sweat soaked shirt and does the same for Jason. Damn does the skin on skin contact feel amazing, but they need more, so much more.

James unbuckles his belt and removes his pants and boxers, his huge erection springing free from its constraints. Jason watches, eyes wide as he gulps.

"Like what ya see there newkid?"

Jason shakily nods as he licks his lips.

"Good, I think you'll like this more newkid."

He then proceeds to rip off Jason's pants and grinds down on his hard cock earning a deep groan from Jason as he bucks his hips forward, the pair moving insync. High pitched moans came from Jason which was shocking for someone with such a deep voice.

After a while they stop and James spits on his hand to lube up his cock before pressing his tip against Jason's entrance. There's some fear in Jason's huge eyes.

"Don't worry Newkid I'm not gonna hurt you, I never would." James says in a sweet voice before he plants a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Jason gives a reassuring nod as James starts to slowly enter him, a string of curses leaving the pair.

'Damn he feels like heaven'.

James begins to thrust slightly harder into Jason and Jason arches his back at the sensation.

"H-harder james please" he begs.

And with that James grabs onto the Deputy's hips and starts to pound him roughly like its the last time he would ever fuck someone. Jason's loud moans and groans are the sweetest things he has ever heard.

After a while his thrusts are becoming more messy signaling his release and he grips on to the deputy's cock, rubbing the head making Jason lose it.

The pair cums in unison, with Jason's hot cum spewing on to James's chest and dripping back down to his abdomen, while James fills him up. The Chief pulls out and his seed pours out of Jason.

He falls on top of the Deputy and they share a sweat and cum covered embrace.

"We should really do this more often Newkid.." James says before kissing Jason and they drift off to sleep.