thrashing all around

"Something wrong Het?" Jason said, looking over at his partner who was sweating at this point.

'damn that sexy voice'

"Please just pull over." he said again, almost begging this time.

"Uh sure thing chief."

'What the fuck is going on with him'

Jason pulled over on the side of the deserted road and James unbuckled his seatbelt along with Jason's.

"Het what's wro-"

Jason's sentence was cut off by James grabbing his head and smacking his lips into his, causing a deep groan to escape the deputy. Jason caressed his partner's face as their tongues fought for dominance, James winning that battle of course. James pulled away, both of them gasping for air.

James crawled over the cop console to reach the Deputy and straddle him, reaching over the side to lower the seat with a slight jolt. Jason pulled him down and they started to make out again, his hands roaming around the Chief's back and then gripping on to his ass earning a small moan from his partner.

A long string of saliva drew from them as they slowly pulled apart and James went for his neck this time kissing and sucking it, leaving a trail of bruises to mark what's his. He bit down hard on an area towards the base of his neck and Jason moaned loudly feeling both pain and pleasure from the bite.

James pulled himself off of the Deputy and made his way down the seat to bury himself between Jason's thigh and under the steering wheel. There wasn't much room for him but there was enough for him to properly suck off Jason.

The Chief unbuckled Jason's jeans and peeled away his sticky boxers covered with pre-cum, and his rock hard cock sprung free, making Jason sigh with relief.

'Damn he's fucking huge, holy shit'

The pair locked eyes as James took hold of his cock, smearing the pre-cum all around its head, making Jason shudder. His hand moved down to its base while the other rested on Jason's knee. Looking at Jason once more he smirked and took most of his partner's length in his mouth, savoring his delicious taste.

He started to suck Jason, taking him like a piece of candy, trying to stuff his mouth with as much as he could. Jason grabbed on to James's short hair to pull him down further, jerking his hips up making James deep throat him. James groaned at the gesture sending more shockwaves throughout Jason's entire body. James loud sucking and Jason's moans filled the small car like music.

Jason felt his orgasm building and pulled James off of his pulsating cock, panting for air.

"What the hell?" James asks, breathing heavily, wiping warm spit from his lips and chin.

"I don't want this to be over yet.... you're coming home with me so we can properly sort this out."