{07}

{ "The Cloud Kingdom" }

Hinata's P.O.V

We began to walk towards the entrance, as we moved closer I spotted a mop of straw yellow hair. 'That's the prince!' I mentally noted. "Naruto!" Sasuke yelled out as we were finally in a six (6) feet radius of him. I don't think the prince had seen Sakura and I yet seeing as he was nervously greeting Sasuke. "Naruto this is Hinata and Sakura.... they are my bodyguards..." he mumbled the ending. "BODY GUARDS?" Sakura yelled out enrage as she grabbed Sasuke by his collar, the two began arguing... I sighed, I looked over at the prince to find him staring at me with a red face.

"Like what you see North boy?" I giggled at him, his face turned even redder. " I- um- well- you see-" he stuttered a whole bunch of nonsense. A buzzer went off, 'You're really pretty' it said, I nearly forgot I had this gift. For now I'll try and avoid asking questions.

He stared at me with his tomato tinted face. "Well... SPIT IT OUT!" I huffed, "h-howdy...." he said quickly, I blinked rapidly in shock. This boy sure does have a heavy North accent that's for sure. I looked over to where Sakura was to See her still arguing with Sasuke. I laugh at them as a wave of heaviness hits me.

__
Memory fragment: Piece Five

Sasuke and Sakura used to argue a lot, you usually broke them up.
__

I sure won't doubt that memory... "I- um my name is Uzumaki N-Naruto BUT! But...... I prefer being called Naruto..." he said like a stuttering mess. I giggled at the sight before me, he sure is flustered. I stuck my hand out to shake his "Hyuga Hinata."

Hyuga?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Hyuga......

Is that my last name? I'm not sure why but it flowed so easily out of my mouth.... Hyuga..... why isn't it triggering any memories?..... Neji and Hyuga..... Neji Hyuga? Was Neji my brother? Are we part of the same clan? Are we married is that why we have the same last name? Hyuga.......

It sounds so familiar yet I can't seem to put a finger on where on earth I know it from. My head began pounding, it felt like a horse was trampling me. "A-Ah Hyuga-san are you alright?!" Naruto asked frantically. I presume it's best to not think about those two things for the time being.

I nodded my head and shot him a reassuring smile. He blushed and gave me a shy one back, " Oh by the way Naruto-san your accent is very heavy." I stated, he shyly scratched his head "I- ah I suppose so.... does it bother y-you?" He asked unintentionally giving me a saddened look. I giggle and waved my hands, "not in the slightest, it's quite nice actually. Surprisingly very attracting, I could listen to it all day!" I smiled. His face went blood red and he began falling to the ground.

I think I just killed the prince.......

I quickly ran over and caught him before he dropped to the ground. "HINATA WHAT DID YOU DO?" Sakura screamed as she pointed at the prince laying- well he looked peaceful- in my arms. "I just complimented his accent that's all! " I retaliated. Sasuke looked at him and began laughing "I never knew he could get flustered to the point he would faint " Sasuke laughed out. I carried him over into the room we were sitting in earlier and sat down on a laid out blanket, I placed his head down in my lap and motioned Sasuke and Sakura over.