{"Shy Prince"}

Hinata's P.O.V

Sakura brought me over to this semi-small house.. "this is our house?" I asked her with a slight disappointed face, she began to laugh hysterically. "This is where we store our clothes... well us and a few other girls" she mumbled, I chuckled "where do we bathe?" I asked her as I walked over to pick out clothes. "The waterfall silly!" She giggled.

I smiled softly at her, bathing in a waterfall seems extremely peaceful. I eventually got tired of searching for something nice and just grabbed a bundle of clothes that were stringed together by a hay string. "Come on Hinata you take too long!" Sakura whined as she exited the house. We made our way to the waterfall which I somehow remember the location.

I wasn't embarrassed of my body so I quickly stripped down.

__
Memory Fragment: piece three

After many times of going to the waterfall with her, Sakura has confessed to you that she is  embarrassed of her body

__

"A-ah" Sakura stuttered shyly as she watched me enter the waterfall, "Come on Saku-Chan! Hop in! Just like old times? " I smiled near the ending having a photographic memory of us in the waterfall surface in my mind. I assume that reassurance put her to ease and she hopped in.

"Ah the water fall is so warm!" I hummed as I sat down in the water, Sakura giggled. "It is up the mountain after all, it's exposed to the sun all day" she smiled at her as she stepped directly under neath the falling water. We relaxed for around ten minutes when Sakura flinched and stared at the trees.

"COME OUT!" She yelled, as she stood up in a fighting stance. I looked at her in confusion. "A-AH IM SO SORRY! P-PRINCE SASUKE ASKED ME TO CLOTHE YOU TWO IN ROYAL CLOTHING TO SIGNIFY YOU'RE WITH HIM!" A lady stutter out nervously as three others moved from behind the trees as well, two held towels.

Sakura chuckle a tad bit and came out the water, I followed her lead and began to dry off. We went into our undergarments and came back to the ladies who were suppose to dress us. It took us around fifteen (15) minutes to get  ready considering royal attire is quite fancy. Sakura was dressed in a princess like outfit. It was a bra fire red like top that had a cross neck design that was encased with jewelry. There were sleeves that began at the elbow of the same colour and material. The sleeves hung low and were also encased with jewelry. The bottom half was a skirt that had slits all the way up to her hips, around the top hem of it was a gold design, because how revealing her skirt was, it was paired with navy thigh high socks that were decorated with jewels and gold.

"Aw now you look like a princess Sakura! " I smiled slyly at her, her face went red with embarrassment.  "I don't know why Sasuke wanted me to wear a royal family outfit!" She complained, she then looked me up and down. "AH HINATA YOU LOOK AMAZING! " she beamed up happily. I glanced down at my outfit, it look fairly similar to one I had on previous, the same shade of yellow and nearly damn everything!

I simply waved off her compliment and ushered her to the path that lead off of the mountain. "So Sakura since this is our homeland does that mean we own property here?" I asked her as I jumped down from a rock, "nope! Sasuke was always so called 'royalty' and he always wanted us to stay in the royal residence" she explained as she tailed behind me. No buzzer...

___

Memory Fragment:  piece four

You used to live on the outskirts of the South, Sakura and Sasuke found you and brought you in.

___

What an intriguing memory..... by the sound of it.... I was abandoned. What nice parents I must've had! To take my mind away from the confusing memory I shouted out to Sakura "LET'S RACE TO SASUKE, LAST ONE THERE HAS TO CLEAN THE HORSES!"