Ch 1

Early on in life, Astrid Lily Potter has learned that she was different. If it was not because of how her 'loving' relatives had taken it upon themselves to remind her almost everyday of this fact, then it's because she sometimes knows things other children her age can't .

So when she dreamed of a palace made entirely out of gold and two men; One with dark hair and green eyes and the other with blond hair and blue eyes, she just put it off as another one of her 'freakishness' as her uncle likes to call it.

Over time, her dreams became her sanctuary, a safe haven. In her dreams she feels love. In her dreams she was accepted  and wanted, something her relatives haven't given her. What bothered her however was that it still feels incomplete. Like she's missing something.

______________________________

She was four years old when she came to the realization that these dreams are more than that. These were memories, or rather her  memories.

It was also in this stage where everything around her became even more strange. Objects are flying at random times, especially when she's angry, and sometimes when she really wished it, she can make it happen.

Her memories are also becoming more vivid and clear. But for the life of her, she still doesn't know who these two men are to her!

______________________________

It was only when she became five that it all came into place. Like a puzzle finally being completed.

She was Astrid Uruzdottïr, soulmate of Thor, Norse god of lightning and thunder, and Loki, God of mischief and chaos. Princes of Asgard.

The first thing she did when she remembered was try to get in touch with her mates. Unfortunately, the bond was left dormant for long that she could barely feel it.

This thought worried her, how can she reunite with them if she could barely feel their bond. And what happened while she was gone? Are they alright?

These things repeated over and over again in her head that age almost had a panic attack.

Reminding herself that this is not the time to panic, she took a deep breath and repeated the action until she's calm.

After calming, she focused her mind and began briefing herself of what she already knew.

' Ok, so by the looks of this planet and the way the people in here behave, I'm guessing I'm currently in midgard. Plus the fact that the mortals call this Earth. My current name is Astrid Lily Potter who's parents are magicals. Thank the norns I was able to remember my time before I was sent here because of my remembrance of my previous life. Ok, so I also need to visit this magical world in order to catch up. Though my body is still that of a child, I can use my magic to- wait! My magic!'

Taking deep breaths, she began to feel for the presence of her magic only to let out a relieved sigh when she found it. It's still the same golden color in her last life meaning that she also retained her immortality. Thanks the norns for that.

'Now back to the matter at hands, how do I get in contact with my mates.  Hopefully Loki saw the ritual circle I've drawn and recognized it. I can only hope that they come here. For now I'll just focus on learning more about my identity in this world. If after some time they still haven't found me, well... Guess I'll have to brace myself to shouting till my throat's raw and hope that Heimdall could see' she thought grimly.

______________________________

She was the bloody 'Girl-Who-Lived'! And apparently the snake faced bastard who killed her parents in this life that night was Voldemort, tye wannabe dark lord and supposedly said man could still be alive.

Now what?! She can't just abandon them. Not when they had literally placed all their hope on a child! Which granted she is not, but still! Plus she feels as if she owes this to her parents in this life. Damn her and her bleeding big heart. She could almost hear Loki and Thor's teasing in her ear.

The thought of her mates brought an ache to her heart. If she proceeds with this decision, it means that she will have to postpone meeting them for a little while longer.

Drawing a long suffering sigh, she made her way back to Privet Drive. She had some relatives to put in place.

______________________________

Astrid was now ten years old when she found them. It was when she was watching some telly( her relativrs mostly ignores her by this point) when the news about the attack on New York.

Breaking new! An attack has been launched on New York by someone who is according to our source Loki! The god of mischief and chaos in Norse Mythology.

Said God has released dozens of grotesque looking aliens on the citizens. Thankfully, he was stopped on time by a group of hero's who call themselves the Avengers. Apparently, one of the members of this group is Loki's brother Thor.

Currently, he is being held captive inside Stark tower and is awaiting trial upon.....

She didn't get to hear the rest as she bolt up from her seat and headed out.

She took a moment to change her appearance to her older self and pictured Stark tower clearly in her head.

"I have some mates to put in place" she all but growled. Golden light enveloped her body and the next, she was standing on the roof of the tower.