24~Avengers, Assemble

Start from the beginning

"Fine. If you don't believe me, how so you explain the strange creatures that live with you?" At the end of his statement, I could have sworn I heard a pin drop. Maybe that's my heart slamming against my chest, threatening to burst out at any moment.

"What are you talking about?" I manage to get out without stuttering nor stammering.

"The weeks that were." He standard from his feet and shrugs. "Where are they?" He taps his finger pads together and smiles giddily.

"Slow down there. You look excited to see aliens for a guy that almost got abducted by some. And what makes you believe they are still here though?"

Yugyeom I know is solemnly crazy upon topics like this. But could faint at first sight of crazy though himself is the definition of crazy. Better days I wish for the male that is my partner. However, despite the fact that he and I don't correlate in terms of Sci-Fi, he should be involved. Right?

His eyes widen and he gaps his mouth. I think it's at me at first but judging by the direction of his eyes, I guess not. "Yugyeom?" I wave my eyes in his face but: nothing.

"Hello there third human to see us because we are just full chasm." It sounds like a Jimin Alien to me. I don't bother to speak as I make my way to a nearby couch and sigh in relief. Only so much explaining my head can do. I should probably thank them for that.

"Hold up. Something about a file case made us appear." Namjoon says. "If you'd be so kind to share your knowledge on what you've acquired."

Yugyeom who was perfectly shocked at their appearance, recollects himself and unlocks the briefcase. Varieties of documents and MP3 players laid in the briefcase, it make me wonder how he read them through them in such a short time.

Definitely, he must have started his research before he involved my handbag -which I must collect soon enough- and I.

"What were you listening in on?" I ask not taking my eyes of the MP3 Player.

"Transmission for the outer space that was being transfered from a particular somebody. Although, most of them are incoherent."

I wonder why.

"Incoherent? That's my specialty." Hoseok says taking the player from Yugyeom'a hands.

He takes a seat and places the device in his ears after pressing play. With the up most concentration and devotion, he furrows his eyebrows. Indeed all that emitted from the device were just breaking channels.

Curiosity baits through me as I watch him. The rest of the men also watch him intently. When the device stops playing, his demeanour transcends to something worrying and almost disturbing.

"War has come." He finally says. Well I can say, when I was told invasion of privacy would soon ascend upon the people of earth, I had no clue it'd be this soon. So soon, it makes me feel unprepared and incompetent. Then again where is the prove to confirm the loading invasion.

"Shouldn't a preparation be held then!" I say.

"With what armed machinery? Our ship came crashing when we entered earth's up most atmosphere!" Yoongi groans.

"Perhaps we do not need arms of machineries like your style of defense proclaim!"

All eyes on me now. I feel like a celebrity of the social media itself.

"What do you suggest then, little human?"

"I am saying, if you not have your arms, shall you use that of earth's? Instead less violent and safer. Meaning, we look for a way to intercept through opponent's system like stealing more humane machineries. If you people do have connections, shouldn't you be able to get inside information or try to sabotage their own plans." I explain. "And I possibly say, if the invasion isn't starting now, why not start it yourselves to end it."

They look to be processing my computed information. Damn, I am smart to have thought of that! Did I think of that? Or I just watched a movie.

"I get her cruise. I think I underestimate your smarts!" Jin compliments.

"You think?" He chuckles.

"Okay avengers," Jungkook pipes up. "assemble!"

°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited