Chapter Four

"Mr. McCall... Mr. Stilinski..." The teacher has started off as they walked to their lab station. "Late agian I see..." He stated as they sat down.

"Sorry sir..." They tell him at the same time. Taking out there books and putting them on top of the table top.

"Now let's get class really started..." The teacher said turning around around to face the blackboard and began writing with the piece of chalk that was already in his hand.

"Stiles were all really worried about you..." Scott wisppered to Stiles, as the teacher talked on.

"Scott... I'm fine... really..." Stiles tried to tell Scott, but they both know he was lieing. "It's just an old friend... I ran into in yesterday... and I had so many feelings hit me... and he's thinking about leaving agian..." Stiles told Scott as he took note on what was being writen on the board.

"Were you two close?" Scott asked Stiles as he took the notes too.

"He was my best friend before I met you..." Stiles told him, looking down.

Trying his best hold back the tears, the tears that he had been holding back for years. He knows that he shouldn't hold back the tears. He knows he shouldn't keep all his emotions bottled up inside. But he doesn't know anyone to talk to. He doesn't know anymore that would understand what he was going through.

"What grade would he be in?" Scott asked Stiles trying to get him to talk, or mabey Derek would walk in putting his plans a step ahead.

"At least a Junior..." Stiles told him before looking out the window then at the door and back out the window.

Hoping the same thing Scott was. That Derek would just walk through the door. Like the day Allison did. Or him (Stiles) and Scott would be walking down the hall to there next class, and he (Derek) would be walking out of a class and bump into Stiles. Scott knows that it's wrong, but he just wants his friend to be happy. Watching his friend Scott, he tired to think of a way to get hold of this Derek boy. Talk to him. Find out why he came back for. Have him talk to Stiles. Have him do something. Mabey he could have Allison and Issac help him. And he knows if he gets Allison to help, she'll get Lyida to help. And he knows that Jackson won't help them.

Jackson hate him (Scott) because he got put on first line. And became the second half of the new Co Captain, and he (Jackson) became the other half. When then Co was never part of the Captain, and only Jackson was Captain. No Co. Not anything. Just him (Jackson). But Jackson's gone. Lydia still talks to him every now and agian. And he (Scott) knows that Jackson still talks to Allison still trying to get back at him (Scott).

As the bell rang everyone in the classroom got there things together. But Stiles took longer than everyone else.

"Stiles ready to head to P.E.?" Scott asked Stiles as he stood there waiting for his friend, so he would just have walked off leaving him.

"Yeah, I guess..." Stiles told him as he stood up and they began to walk out of the room.