Chapter 7

"Coach?" Stiles asked.

"Coach." Derek agreed and the two hits laughed.

Stiles was happy to have his friend, his best friend, back. He had two beat frineds now. Scott has saved his life, so many times. But Derek has helped him through so many things. But what he wished, was Derek was there along with Scott when his mother had pasted away. But that's the past.

It was time to look into the future.

As the two boys got and paid for their lunch, Stiles walked to the table he sat with. Everyone was at the table.

"Derek it is; Lyida, Malia, Kira, and you already know Scott. We also have Liam somewhere, but I don't know where." Stiles told Derek having him meet his friends.

"Liam's hanging with his freshy friends." Maila said as Stiles and Derek sat down.

"You'll get the chance to meet him latter." Scott said trying not to sound cold. But he was worried about his best friend. They where like brothers, but so we're Stiles and Derek.

Stiles could tell Scott was acting different. He looked at his friend with worry in his eyes. Scott looked back before looking around to see if anyone was looking at him. When he saw no one was looking he quickly flashed his eyes red and then back he was trying to tell Stiles Derek was a wolf. He just didn't know if he got the hint. But when Scott flashed his eyes. When he thought that no one was looking. Derek was. He knew that there was another wolf. He thought that it was Scott. But Derek still smelt another wolf. And another animals sent. But he didn't know that belonged to the werecoyote. Also know as Malia. And the girl who liked Stiles.

"Scott didn't you want to tell me something?" Stiles asked Scott trying to change the conversation and to get the tension to go away.

"Yeah, and I think everyone should know." Scott said looking right at Derek.

"Know what?" Kira asked looking at Scott.

"Derek is a werewolf." Soctt said and everyone looked at Derek. But Stiles shook his head and walked off. Derek then looked at Scott.

"Was it really your place to tell others?" Derek asked Scott before running after Stiles.

"Scott, I think you should have done that." Lydia said as the lunch table started to clear out.

"Stiles!" Derek yelled after Stiles running down the hall after him.

"Leave me alone." Stiles said emotionless.

"Please let me explain." Derek begged running up to his side.

"What is there to explain? I already know about all his supernatural shit, and my best friend can't even tell me he's part of it." Stiles said stooping bead in his tracks and turned to look at what he thought who was his best friend.

"It was for your safety!" Derek almost yelled but he needed to keep his calm, he didn't need a crowd forming.

"That'd didn't stop Scott from telling me!" Stiles tried not to yell.

"I was born into this! I've had to deal with it my whole life!" Derek said raising his voice. "You were all I had to keep me calm." He said lowering his vocie.

"And right now you are the only one making me mad." Stiles said turning and walking away. Derek just watch him walk down the hall when he thought of something.

"Genim Stilinski!" Derek yelled Stiles real name. Stiles, a.k.a Genim, stopped in walking and looked back at Derek.

"What did you just call me?" Stiles asked shocked that Derek called him out by his first name.

"I called you by your first name." Derek said and Stiles started walking closer to Derek. "You got a problem with that?" Derek asked as the stood face to face.

"Yeah I do." Stiles said looking at Derek in his eyes.

"What are you going to do about it?" Derek asked crossing his arms. Stiles then smirked before crashing his lips on to his lifetime long friend.