Chapter Five

"Stiles, do you want me to find Derek?" Scott asked as they went down the hall, bit as Stiles looked up he answered Scott's questions.

"You can't..." Stiles said as he stopped.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked stopping next to Stiles.

"I already found him..." Stiles said pointing down the hall to Derek who was standing next to Mis. Martin, Lydia's mom.

Scott then looked down the hall to see Derek standing there too. Derek looked up and smiled.

"Looks you already have a friend or two.." Scott hear Mis. Martin day to Derek using his super hearing.

Stiles then walked down the hall to there next class. Since they where already late. And it was Coaches class, and Stiles really didn't want a whistle blew in his ear at the moment.

"Why don't you go talk to him?" Scott asked Stiles as he walked after him.

"I can't..." Stiles told Scott, and Derek thought that his heart might have really broke, when he listened in with his supernatural hearing.

"Why?" Scott asked Stiles in shock.

"I don't want to say, he's been gone for so long. He probably had changed so much.." Stiles told him and they walked into class.

"Stilinski! McCall!" Coach yelled as the boys walked into his class room. "Why are you late?" He asked the two as they took their seats.

"Sorry, coach, we were talking to the next kid..." Scott told him as he got out his book.

"Well, I'm glad you could join us.." Coach said with a tad pit of sarcasm and turned back to the board. "Now, back to what I was saying..." He said and got back to teaching his lesson.

But halfwaythrough the class Mis. Martin walked into the room with Derek behind her.

"Coach, you got another student in your class..." She said looking at Derek.

"Well the only seat open is next to Stilinski..." Coach said pointing at Stiles.

And when he did, sites slid down in his seat. While Scott had a smile on his face. Derek walked acrossed the room and sat next to Stiles. But and he walked the fan he walked by sent is sent right to Scott and his smile faded. But before it faded Stiles had saw Scott's smile and gave him a death stare. Derek was the wolf that Scott was trying to follow.

"So what's your name?" Coach asked Derek.

"Derek Hale..." Derek tild him and Coach wrote his name in his clip board. But when Derek told him his last name Coach looked up at him with shock.

"Hale as in the Hale fire?" Coach asked him and everyone in the class, minus Stiles and Scott, looked at Derek.

"Yes, Hale in as in the Hale fire..." Derek said looking down at his notebook, this is one supject Derek doesn't want to talk about. But when Derek answered Coach's question the whole class, minis Stiles and Scott one agian, gaspped.

"Alright! Alright! Quite down!" Coach yelled and the class got quite. "It's nice to have you come back to school Derek...." Coach told Derek and he (Derek) nodded his head.

Stiles then wrote on a piece of blank notebook paper and handed it to Derek when Coach turned his back to the board.

"Why'd you stay?" Derek read on the paper Stiles had slid on his Derek. Most of the people in the class went paying attention. They all where ether playing on there phones, actually listening to Coach, or staring out in space. Derek then wrote back on the paper and gave it back.

"For once I listened to what someone had told me." Stiles read on the paper Derek had slid back to Stiles. Stiles smiled to him self then the bell rang, he then put the note in his backpack.