Chapter Two

As Derek watched his friend walk away, he wished that he could just come up with the courage to tell Stiles the truth. But he wouldn't know where to start, he's been holding in this secret from him there whole friendship. And he knows if he tells him now, there might not be a friendship anymore. To be more exact, he had two secrets that he had been holding in.

Yet, as Stiles looked back about fifty feet away from where he was standing he saw that Derek was no longer there. I quess that's how much he really cares about me. He ,Stiles, thought to himself, he quickly turned his head stuffing his hands in his pockets looking at the ground the rest of the way to his jeep.

As Derek made his way to his old home, now almost to the ground in dust, he could feel the pain that he had just put his friend through. Although he had be gone for four years, he had still always cared and worried about his friend.

As the night went on, both boys had the same thought on there mind and that was about each other. Stiles laid in bed thinking on why Derek had came back, as for Derek he worried about if he had hurt Stiles.

"Stiles..." The Sheriff had said as he stood in the doorway for his sons bedroom. "It's time to get up and get ready for school, we leave in twenty..." He had told him before walking off to finish getting ready for his day at the station.

Stiles slowly sat up, then throwing his legs over the side of his bed. Wounding how long he stayed up thinking about Derek or when he had changed into a pair of grey sweats and a pain white tee.

"We leave in ten!" His father yelled for the dinning room table with his coffee in one hand and the paper in the other.

Stiles hadn't realized that he had been sitting there for ten minutes. He got up walking over to his dresser pulling out a pair of blue jeans and the first random shirt his hand grapped. After he quickly changed, he walked over to his backpack and put a few of his books in it, just as his father walked up.

"You better get going... are you going to be late..." He had told his son and with then Stiles nodded to left his father know he knew.

The Sheriff nodded back with a small fake smile before walking back to his room to get his bage. Stiles then walked over to the bathroom and brush his teeth and fix his hair, before walking down stairs grapping his keys.

"See ya latter dad!" He yelled up at his father as he walked through the kitchen grapping an apple. But as he walked out to his jeep, he felt like he had forgot something.

As he got to school Stiles grapped his bag made sure his lacrosse stick was on his bag before getting out. As he walked to the frount of the building he saw his friend Scott.

"Ready for practice today?" Scott asked to start up the conversation as they walked to the frount doors.

"Oh, so you not going to say anything about you leaving me last night AGAIN on a quest to find a dead body!" Stiles whispered shouted at Scott and they then both stopped walking moving to the side of the hallway to let the others past.

"I'm sorry Stiles, but I got another wolfs sent... I had to follow it..." Scott had told him and the bell for first hour rang.

"I'll see you at lunch...." Stiles had told Scott then walking off to his first hour class.

Algebra 10. That was his first hour class, he had it with Lydia and Malia.