Chapter Three

As the class went on, Stiles couldn't keep his attention on the teacher. All he could think about was Derek.

Derek....

Derek....

Derek....

Nothing could get his mind back on math, or anything else of that matter. Come on Stiles... he's just going to hurt you agian... Stiles had thought to himself, and he knew that his two frineds sitting around him had the look of worry on their faces.

"Stiles are you okay?" Maila wisppered to him, as she had her body leaning over her desk and the pathway. The teacher had her back turned to the class, so he couldn't see Maila talking when she shouldn't be.

"Yeah, I'm fine... I... I was just thinking..." He had told her, trying his best to tell the truth. But not to much of the truth. Because they both know that she could tell if he was lieing.

"You sure?... you haven't been paying attention all class..." Lydia said turing around in her desk leaning on Malia's desk.

"Yeah, just alot in my mind and alot going through my mind..." He said looking away from them both and down to his paper.

Class soon ended where everyone quickly got their thong together and going off the their next class. But by everyone, Stiles wasn't one of them. He slowly gathered his things, before going to his locker to switch books. Grabbing his bag, he walked out. But as he did, the teacher, she watched him with worry. He usely has his focus in class, not anywhere else that ended a few mounts ago. When Jackson left and then Kira showed up, only a few weeks after Kira showed up. It seemed that he, Stiles, had alot more off his plate and could have his mind in class. She knew that his friend, Isaac, was in the hospital but he was out soon.

"Stiles!" Scott had yelled down the hall at his friend that was at his locker.

Stiles looked up and he switched his book from his bag to his locker. Scott soon walked up him with Allison not far behind him.

"Stiles, we have been talking..." Allison started off standing next to her boyfriend, Scott.

"About what?" Stiles had ask ed d closing his locker. "Nothings going on right now, we survived the Oni... Allison heald and you two got back together..." Stiles had said, thinking to think why they are think about him.

Like there was something wrong. But something was wrong. It was Derek. But Stiles couldn't tell them that. They won't understand, Stiles told himself. Thinking that if his friends knew, they might treat him differently.

"Stiles... You aren't acting like yourself..." Scott had told his best friend, holding his girlfriends hand in his own.

"What do you mean?" Stiles had asked him, showing Scott that a he was confused.

But the thing was he wasn't confused. He wasn't acting like himself. He was worried. He was scared. He had just gotten his old friend back, and he might be leaving agian. But ever time Stiles had lied to Scott, Scott knew he was lieing. Stiles heart rate would speed up just alittle, and he wasn't right. But Scott didn't want to start a big argument over his small lies. If Stiles didn't want to talk about it, he doesn't half to. When he is ready to talk, he can talk.

The bell then rang agian, showing that everyone that where still in the hallway where now late. Scott quickly gave Allison a kiss in the cheek, and him and Stiles went off to Bio as Allison walked the other way to study hall.