09

Scott knew good and well that he was going t ok have to speak to his best friend about Derek Hale, and now that he was making a bigger effort to be in the two lives, more so one than the other, but he couldn't control him. Stiles was aware of the supernatural, all because of Scott himself being dragged into it, Stiles was pulled along into the dark as well. Scott didn't know much about Derek, but he knew that the black haired boy was supernatural just like him, and Derek knew the same about him. It was a feeling the new Beta had that hoa best friend would be close to the other during tryouts, and now that he knew they were hanging out after, it was only to keep Scott away from telling him.

Score had finally made it out onto the field, still alot of the other guys were still showing up, and some were already practicing. His eyes scanned the field for both either Stiles and or Derek, wanting to talk to one without the other anywhere close around. When he didn't see either, he couldn't help put let out a sigh before going to warm up and wait for one to show up.

"Stiles." Scott finally got the chance after tryouts to stop his best friend. "I know that you're hanging out with Derek, but I really need to talk to you." He spoke as the two began to make their way to the locker room to get changed. Derek got held back, so this might be his only chance he would get.

"That he's like you?" Stiles commented, unaffected by his own words, but Scott seemed to be stunned. "I've know, I quickly figured it out."

"And, you didn't care to share thsr information with me?" Scott asked shocked as the two began to remove their gear.

"I know we normal don't have normal conversations, but that still a random thing to just bring up. I thought it was clear that we both knew it." Stiles spoke and got a head nod out of the other. "If you didn't know I knew, you should have just told me, like you tried this morning. That was a better way to jump into that conversation."

"He was there, he could hear me. I didn't know how he was going to react, not with me or you." Scott spoke his worry, but only earned a small chuckle in return.

"I've known him for a long time Scott, I know that he wouldn't do anything to harm me or you. You might not trust him, but I trust him, and you should trust my judgment." Both shared a head nod before getting quite, and just in time as Derek had joined them in the room.

"So, Scott, will you be joining us this evening?" Derek asked with a small smirk, getting a small glare from the teen.

"No, sorry, I can. I have evening plans with my mother, since it's her day off." Scott comement before he grabbed his backpack. "I'll see you later Stiles." He smiled to his friend before exiting the locker room.

"So what did you have in mind to do, since I don't think you planned on a study group." Stiles commented and got a laugh out of Derek as they two walked out to the parking lot.

"Why don't you just follow me back to my place, we still have catching up to do." Derek smiled at him and not a small head nod in return, Stiles at a lose for words.

"He's just going to hurt you again, you need to be careful." Stiles had to repeat to himself as he climbed into his jeep, slamming the door behind him and throwing his bag into the passenger seat. "You worked so hard to get over him, he didn't feel the same, and he never knew how you really felt. It's not going to be the same."

He signed as the jeep started to easily and he looked for Derek's car before he followed him out of the parking lot. The car was quite, he had to turn on the radio to break it, not being able to take the own silence that he had caused, even if he was sitting alone. It was strange not going to his house with Scott, or to Scott's house with him. He was for once in a long time going to hang out with his friend Derek, but it was nowhere close to how it use to be. He wouldn't see his friends family like he use to, and this time it was only Derek. His nerves started to get the best of him, and Stiles didn't understand why. It's not like Derek had ever been aware of how he felt, not until he came back. Stiles was fully prepared for him to leave again, but he wasn't ready for him to stay.