How The Prince Was Created

Start from the beginning

I had taken a step towards Odin. Of course I did, but I had still loved him. He can't just force me to marry my husbands brother just because Loki is behind bars.

"I do, I know my husband has done crimes . But I still love him, you can't just make me part from him like this!"

"Is this not your kingdom as well Ava!? " Odin had argued . "You swore to protect our kingdom, above all odds. You going to marry Thor Odinson and your going to be happy. For two hundred years you have been our protector and are you just going to give it up for him?"

"We both won't be happy Odin, we are both in love with different people..."Thor had muttered.

"A mortal from Midgard, she's going to die and your going to have no wife. Take Ava's hand in marriage when you have the chance. Loki is no longer able to father children."

I hated hearing what he was saying to him about my husband. I had wanted to yell at him about what he had said about his own son.I know that it's wise for Thor to marry, but not to his brothers wife!

"Father, Jane is a amazing lady. Loki was amazing as well . Forget about this plan." Thor had commanded.

"You speak to me as if you can control me boy. I know that you can't and you know the exact same! The deal has already been done, Ava's father has agreed to this  as well"

Shit, my father agreed to this marriage. Why would he?

Probably for the money if anything.

"Very well Orfather, if this is what you wish" I had muttered. I known that I wasn't going to get out of this, so I might as well kneel and obey him. I don't want to loose my head.

Thor had seemed like he was surprised with my awnser. He must have thought that I would never do anything like that. Him and I are not going to be a happy couple for sure.

"Well at least you have came to terms Ava. Everyone is well aware about this so no one is going to be too surprised when they see you" Odin had said.

Thor had taken out his hand to lead me out of the room. We were going to have to fake our happiness for sure,I know it's not going to be easy, but that's how it's going to be. We are going to have to fake everything from our pride to our kisses.

I don't think I am ready to move on.

*
**
***
Thor had kept me close as we had been talking to Frandal. He had put his hand uneasily around my back, trying to show affection to the public. It wasn't working because I had felt so red in the face. I didn't like this feeling he was giving me.

"So it's going to be interesting to see Ava as queen"  He had said grinning widely " I would have snached you up if this didn't happen. Your a lucky man Thor, remember that"

"I am," He had breathed. But there was something in his tone that didn't mean it.

I had looked around to find a place to go. I had to get out of this situation. This was too weird for me and everyone had wanted to see me since I was the guest of honour. My eyes had met with Father and Sif who had immediately stared at me.

"Excuse me " I muttered to my future husband and his friend. They both nodded and watched me leave.

"Ava aren't you gorgous!" Sif had exlaimed when I had joined them. Father had bowed at me then had wrapped his arms around me. Carina was beside him giving me a small wave.

"My queen."

"Not yet Father. " I had let go and looked over to the smiling lady. She was rather pretty too with her ivory dress.