*Chapter 108- Precious

Start from the beginning

"Hah, you can see the High Roller from here," Abel says, pointing towards the far end of the hotel. The High Roller wheel juts out over the top of the roof, shining in a light blue hue. "I wonder if anyone could see us."

My eyes widen at his words before I realize there was nothing inherently suggestive in what he'd said. "Yeah, maybe," I respond as nonchalantly as I can, side-eyeing him as the corner of his lip lifts almost imperceptibly.

"Was it windy up there?" Bella asks, stepping beside us.

I look at Bella with confusion before realizing she's examining Abel's less than perfectly styled hair.

"No, the Ferris wheel was encased-" he starts.

"I did that to him," I say, motioning towards his hair. "I got a bit... carried away."

"I'll say, Chef Ramsay must have gotten a show," Taylor teases, letting the curtain fall back in place.

"Yeahhh..." I blush, looking down at my shoes.

"Have you eaten anything yet, Bella?" Abel asks, looking concerned.

"Does popcorn count?" She says innocently.

"Hardly, you need to eat."

"Why are you so worried about me?" She asks, placing her hand on her hip.

"Dave asked me to look after you if he got kicked off, so that's what I'm doing. I can eat with you if you prefer company."

"No offense Abel, but you aren't much company. You've barely spoken to anyone but the men and (Y/N)," Bella says, a tiny amount of hurt slipping into her voice.

"I'll eat with you too, Bella," I offer. "I still have my steak in the fridge."

"Yeah, me too," Taylor says. "Don't want that delicious steak to go bad. We'll have dinner then go to bed, alright?"

"Sounds great," Bella says, lighting up.

"Awesome! I'll get the cast iron heated if you guys want to go wash your hands and stuff," Taylor says.

"Sure, thank you," Abel says, taking my hand and walking with me into the bathroom by our bedroom. Once there, he closes the door and turns to face me, his eyes ablaze with desire.

"When Taylor told us to continue, I had to force myself not to pull you back into my arms," he says, his voice like silk.

"Oh yeah?" I say as I place my hands on his chest.

"Definitely."

"I would've never guessed that you were the type for public displays of affection," I tease.

"I'm not, or I wasn't, not until you," he says in a low tone, taking my chin between his fingers and looking me in the eyes. "Now, I'm happy for anyone to know exactly how you make me feel."

My fingers dig into his t-shirt as I swallow the lump in my throat. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to the sheer intensity in which Abel says what is on his mind. While I struggle for words, Abel turns my chin, exposing the sensitive flesh of my neck to him. He trails soft kisses from below my ear to my collar bone while his free hand moves to the small of my back.

I melt into his touch, calmness shrouding me as I take in his gentle tenderness. "We need to get ready for dinner..." he says, nuzzling his nose beside my earlobe before pulling back.

A whine escapes my lips as he moves towards the sink. "But I'm not done," I pout as I step in beside him, sharing the water.

"Me either, sweetheart," he says, turning towards me as we finish drying our hands.