THE END

That my friends, is the ending of Alive

That my friends, is the ending of Alive. I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted, but it's what you're getting. I hope the ending was okay, as I wasn't expecting it to be as soon as it was. But for me, it was time Lena's story came to a close.

Thank you to everyone who read this story. It's been an amazing roller coaster to take with everyone. This story is one I'm so proud of, and it will always be special to me and hopefully to some of you.

The story was supposed to end at season one, but I wanted to give you guys more of what happened after malivore, which are what the last 10 chapters are. It was a lot, to say the least, but I hope you liked it nonetheless.

Lena and Hope's story is one I thoroughly enjoyed writing, and I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Thank you again, to everyone who helped keep me motivated, who helped vote for plots along the way, and everything in between! As Im writing this, the book has over 176K reads, and I can't believe a book only 8 months old got so popular. Thank you all so much for this experience, its truly an honor to be able to share my creativity with all of you.

So, once again, thank you for coming with me and Lena on her journey, and thank you, for being you.

- nat