TWO

this is the part where you run

MYSTIC FALLS , VIRGINIA

"How do you two know each other?"

I look at Dr. Saltzman through the window. "You know, I was wondering the same thing!" I turn to my brother, who's on my left. "Oh, Brother, Dear, how do you know this lovely psychic bimbo?" I ask coldly.

Hope rolls her eyes. "He used to serve me milkshakes at the Mystic Grill." She says.

"Peanut Butter Blast. Whipped cream on the bottom." Landon remembers. "We danced once."

Hope looks back at him, "We tried." She laughs. "And then you moved away."

"Then you made a door blow off its hinges with your brain." He snaps back. I felt some unresolved feelings between the two.

I look up again. "Yeah, do you feel like explaining that one, Miss Hope?" I snarl.

"Oh, we'll explain everything. We're almost there." Dr. Saltzman says.

Landon looks out his window. "Where are we going?" He asks

"Somewhere safe."

Salvatore Boarding School; For the Young & Gifted.

Or, something like that.

My brother and I walk side by side, Raf still feeling sore and confused about the nights events. Two girls walk up to us, one blond. One brunette. "Welcome to The Salvatore School. We're your tour guides." The blond one says. She looks back at me, a slight twinkle in her eye. I give a small smile, but she looks away.

"I'm Josie." The brunette gives a warm smile to the three of us.

"I'm Lizzie." Blonde follows. "Sisters."

"Twins"

"Fraternal. Obvs." Lizzie rolls her eyes, smiling at us.

"Rafael, why don't you go ahead with the girls while I talk to Landon and Lena." Dr. Saltzman says.

The twins latch onto Rafael rather quickly. "Morning, Hope." They say in sync.

"Morning, girls." Hope follows.

"More like despair."  Lizzie snickers as she walks by.