I'll Never Let You Go (Cobra {Part 2})

Začít od začátku

"Because I made a mistake of pushing you away."

His voice scared you and your tea nearly spilled!

He was shifting himself into your room through the window quietly that you nor Kinana had heard or even noticed.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in jail?"

"I joined a guild after the Magic Council fell."

You remained silent.

Cobra kept his distance from you.

"I see you're dating that scrub."

"He's not a scrub. (New Mage Name) is a nice guy and surely isn't the type to keep secrets."

"But you're keeping secrets from him."

That shut you up.

One thing you did forget was that he could hear people's thoughts.

"(First Name)...I would have come sooner, but I felt like I wasn't worthy to come back to you, but that doesn't mean I was going to let you go like you did with me."

"You think I let you go?!"

He blinked at the raise of your voice.

"Damn it Cobra! You never left my mind no matter how much I tried. I only started to date (New Mage Name) because I wanted to forget all the feelings that I have for you!"

There was silence as tears fell down to your bed sheets.

How could you not cry? He was your first love.

Cobra looked to the side.

Guilt had rushed over him for making you cry like this, but he was a different man now.

The maroon haired mage walked right up to you and pulled your small frame into his arms.

There was no stopping those tears now.

The tears fell as you cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry...but I'm also not sorry."

You were confused making him chuckle.

"I'm sorry for making you cry and for making you suffer for my foolish actions. What I'm not sorry for is for giving you those feelings for me. If I didn't do that, then I wouldn't be here right now telling you that you're not the only one with these feelings."

"You suck."

Cobra kissed the top of your head.

"I know I do, but I'm hoping to make that all up. Just...break up with that scrub."

"And if I don't?"

"I'm not letting you go off with some scrub. I'll never let you go."

A smile befell on your lips.

"Fine...but I'll only do it if you do something for me."

"Anything."

"You sure?"

"If it means getting to have you be mine, then yes."

"Tell me your name. Your real name."

You didn't need to look up. Just by hearing his heartbeat, you could tell he was nervous.

"Even though I saw it coming, I'm still nervous about saying it....but if I don't, I could lose you again."

His grip on you tightened, pulling you closer to his chest.

"It's Erik."

"Erik...I like that name."

Cobra buried his face into your hair taking in your scent.

"I won't lose you this time, right?"

"As long as you don't get yourself thrown in jail again, we're good. I don't think I could stand another moment of knowing you're in jail."

Cobra held you in his arms with a smile.

"Good. Now, you better break up with that---"

"Call him a scrub one more time and I'm kicking you out the window."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Happy New Year! Well, happy belated new year for you guys since I'm writing this on New Year's Day ^_^ I'm still wasting my life away on Persona Q while being with my baby Akihiko. My beloved protein junkie <3 For real, I got a guy jealous over the protein junkie because I said Akihiko and I are married. Never thought someone would take it so literal....

Anyways, I've got nothing else to say, so up next is Laxus! So tempted to write a sad one for Laxus since he's kind of a jerk in some ways, but I won't...I think hahah

CONTACT ME

Instagram: www.instagram.com/minicchichin

Twitter: www.twitter.com/user/mini_unnie

Ask: www.ask.fm/minicchichin