~ part 29 ~

Two more days until, prom and I today I got my nails done, it's cute. Black heels, it starts around 6pm.

Mattia- you think you and your bf will break up?

Y/n- honestly, yea he's using me Ik he is.

Mattia- how so?

Y/n- he wants my family power he thinks since my dad is the strongest mafia business he can use me.

Mattia- I- no.

Y/n- I'll break up with him today.

Kio:

Kio: hello?

Y/n: hi, kio I'm calling Bc I want us to be done....

Kio: why did I do something?!

Y/n: you didn't I- don't want to be with you anymore and Ik your using I had my people follow you...

Kio: bruh, alright than bye. We done

Well not what I expected but whatever, I felt being able to breath better and not to worry, who to talk too. Mattia looks at me but I want to kiss him rn. I can't, honestly sometimes I wish how would it feel to date him.

Put together our business and become the strongest and powerful people. After all I'm just a teenager, I'll love to have children of my own, but with what I'm in involved in, they'll use it against me.

My enemies will take my children and hold it to get what they want and I won't let that happen.

Mattia- y/n?

Y/n- sorry I was thinking and I'm officially single, doe I do have a date in two days.

Mattia- lucky man.

Y/n- he looks like you, trust me you'll like him.

Small chapter Ik, sorry. Guess what my order came in like 6 days ago.