~ part 20 ~

— 9:30 am —

I woke up tired and sad. When I forget to go to club for my dad's Mexico thing. I rushed into the shower, came out put on lotion and perfume and deodorant. Put on the dress and left, I arrived to club. I looked around when I heard a male voice from the dark corner of the club.

??- it's closed young lady.

Y/n- no actually, I was supposed to come last night to meet up with someone. I never showed up. I was wondering if there's away for me to contact them?

??- oh, so you must be y/n de Rossi. The daughter of Giovanni the don of the most powerful mafia in Italy? Jersey?

Y/n- yes, that's me... heh. I'm looking for-

??- me? Yea Ik your dad said I'll meet you either last night or today.

Y/n- omg, I'm so sorry. I was caught up in my own personal shit. Totally forgot. I- I'm sorry where are my manners. I'm y/n de Rossi.

??- I'm Mar, Mariano Castano.my father is the head of the cartel in Mexico and upper California.

Y/n- nice to meet you Mariano.

Mariano- no, please call me " Mar"

Y/n- ok " Mar"

We talked and I decided to come back at night, to talk business. I left to..... idk I just left. I bought a car, and left by myself and drive around. Just sorta moved in. I'm a senior in high school. I miss out on few days but still go. In few months I'll be out for good and on my way to college hopefully....

I'm planning to move here after that, so it was better if I just bought stuff for the house. If your wondering who owns it. I do. I'm 17 but I bought so it's mine. I just let my dad pay for water and gas and other house shit. Yeah, I bought so many things to match my " TikTok vibe".

I got in the house and left my things in the car. I walked in and saw Mattia coming out my room, with a TOWEL rapped around his lower half of his body. I stood there completely frozen from the hair sticking onto his forehead and his body wet. Those toned abs.

Mattia- your drooling.

Y/n- I'm not!

Mattia- I got water everywhere. I see you wearing the dress my father got you?

Y/n- yea. I forgot I had to go there, I went and well met Mariano. He's chill about our age. Tall curly hair, has muscles, and born in Mexico.

Mattia- oh, okay?..

Y/n- yea, any who.... want to help with my bags?

Mattia- no!

Y/n- thank you, they are in my new car!

I forced him, to help me out. He's lazy I SWAER, but whatever after that I put everything in a other room. Closed it and got my dress for tonight considering the fact that when I left it was | 9:30 am| and came back at around almost |6:12 pm| when I'm shopping I get a little to carry away plus at target, I ended going to a other shop to buy Mattia, some white t shirt and a black jean jacket and black ripped jeans.

I showered and shaved my legs and my lady part. I put on my favorite scent of bath and body works. Called " into the night" lotion, CHECK! Perfume and deodorant check. Time to change.

Dress—