~ part 23 ~

Im in New Jersey, im currently surrounded by Mattia, Alejandro, Kairi, Jabez, Devyn, Alex.

Mattia- y/n?

Alejandro- y/n?

I heard them but didn't want to respond, I felt like shit, than my dad came.

Giovanni- y/n, we need to talk.

Y/n- alright.

We went into his room, he was standing and I was leaning on the door. He told me to sit but I refused.

Giovanni- your mother has passed away.... in the hospital.

Y/n- no.... tell me the truth!

Giovanni- im sorry.

He said as he put his head down. I dropped to the floor, crying and screaming, he comforted me. He left to deal with my mothers funeral.
I went to the restroom and cleaned my face and tapped my eyelids. I went back to my room.

Mattia- why were you crying....

Y/n- i was with my dad. I need you guys to leave please.

Alejandro- are you ok?

Kairi- y/n?

Devyn- you don't look ok?

Jabez- y/n?

Y/n- NO! IT'S FUNNY, HOW EVERYONE THINKS I COULD HANDLE MY EMOTIONS AND OTHER PEOPLE PROBLEMS! WELL I CANT MY FATHER IS ALWAYS WORKING OR DOING SOMETHING AND MY MOTHER..... it doesn't matter I want y'all to leave please.....

They left didn't say anything, even my siblings left, I put my speaker on, and played the saddest song. I could think of I put it to 100 where no one could hear me crying loud. I knew Jabez checked my room for drugs or any drinks. He never checked my walls. I have a blunt and vodka and etc. I didn't care my mother was gone.

I grabbed the vodka and took sips to it. It wasn't enough I was drunk, still I came out my room. Jabez room being across the hall. He heard the loud music become louder and opened his door.

Jabez- are you ok?

Y/n- yeah im going for McDonald's.

Jabez- I'll drive.

Y/n- no im fine.

He left back to his room, I got in my car and me being drunk, I drove, my vision became blurry. I made to the liquor store and bought a puff, and other smoking shit. I hit the puff, and finished the blunt. A man offered me herion. I took it with no hesitation. By now I was high and drunk. I took it another level and popped pills. I drunk more liquor and still decide to drive to Mattia's house.

Mattia:

Y/n- opwn yotr door.

Mattia- ok...

He opened the door, he looks at my arm that had a band tied for me to stick in the herion.

Mattia- no.... y/n what happend why?

Y/n- my... my mot-mother is-is gon- gone......

He hugged me but I blacked out in his arms.

Mattia's POV-

We were hugging when I felt all her body weight on me, I look at her arms, no response. I took her to my room and called Jabez and only him.

Jabez-

Mattia- your sister is high and probably drunk, come to my house don't bring anyone.

Jabez- im coming.

He said with a crack in his voice around like 12:30 midnight he came.

I let him in my house and lead him to my room.

Mattia- she did herion, it looks like it and her breath stank of  alcohol. We were hugging and she passed out or blacked out. She said " my mother is gone"

Jabez- my dad told me my mother died of cancer..... she took it worse than anyone...

Mattia- why tho?

Jabez- when mother was with us, y/n spend her whole days with mother till one day she disappeared, she tried to find her and she did she left to Greece and found kio. Kio told her about our mothers family. How she moved on, and treated a girl as her own daughter.

Mattia- she's been like this.

Jabez checked her pulse and didn't find one, he got up and threw my things everywhere, I went to her trying to find a pulse but couldn't, so I took her to the hospital at the bottom of my house, they treated her.

Nurse- hey Mr. Polibio, she over dose. She consumed herion, cigarettes, and pod meaning a whole juul, cocaine, and lastly vodka and ketamine. In total those are 5 drugs and 2 bottles of vodka.

Jabez- omg.... I'm- I'm sorry.... I-

He dropped to his knees and cried the nurse left, I sat on the floor and hugged him. We couldn't see her. They didn't let us.

~ Tuesday ~

It's been one day since her over dose, we are still not allowed to see her, till I just had to ask.

Mattia- can I see her we pay you! High price!

Nurse- we came to inform you that y/n de Rossi has disappeared.

Mattia- when?

Nurse- like 2 minutes ago....

I ignored her and told my men to look for her Jabez helped.

There will be a part 2 to this chapter