~ part 28 ~

My dad went from dragging Mattia out the house to giving him his blessing.... ughh..... this is making me fall for hi-

Kio- babbbbbe?

Y/n- yeah?

Kio- i want to take you to prom!!!

Y/n1 mattia is taking me... sorry baby.

Kio- alright i need to go.

I didnt answer him, he gets up and slams the door. Plus prom was like a week from now, he never asked me so Mattia did.

Mattia 🥴❤️:

Mattia🥴❤️: heyy, so I was thinking, to rent a Lamborghini or something to pick you up.

Y/n: omg, for what?

Mattia🥴❤️: for prom!!!

Y/n: your pick, just better be a fast car, im hungry!!!!🥺

Mattia🥴❤️: you frfr a fatty. I still love you. I'll pick you up in 10 minutes.

Y/n: your not that far! Are you?

Mattia🥴❤️: no im just showering. Plus we live in the same gated community.

Y/n: i want McDonald's or pizza! And garlic bread😤!

Mattia🥴❤️: ugh, I'll go to your house and I'll postmate, it.

Y/n: thank youuuuu, love youuuuuuuuu❤️!

I got in the shower meanwhile, I just blasted music.

Mattia's POV-

I was done showering and I changed and drove to her house, I text her no answer. I ring the bell, and the bodyguard opens it.

Bodyguard #5- hello, sir?

Mattia- im here to see y/n de Rossi.

Bodyguard #5- alright shes in her room.

I got upstairs than once more upstairs. I open her room door to find her clothes on the bed and her purple led lights on. I walk around, to find her blasting music on her bathroom.

I turn down the music, and she screams.

Mattia- well,

Y/n- bruh!

Mattia- should I order now or later?

Y/n- hold up let me finish showering dude!

Mattia- sure.

After like 20 minutes she comes out with a towel rapped on her body.

Y/n- can you give me my clothes I'll change on my second room.

Mattia- sure.

I said while seeing her shorts and a white shirt. No underwear doe....

Mattia- aren't you going to wear a-

Y/n- bra or underwear?

Mattia- yea....

Y/n- yes, i need you to pass me a random bra and panties plz.

Say less.... I handed her comfy underwear and bra. She left to change after like 39 minutes. She runs and flops on top of me.

Mattia- dude, ow!

Y/n- shut up hoe. I want a large pizza from dominos and garlic bread sticks and their brownie and cookie thing. I want a large fries from McDonald's and a churro bite with a hot chocolate.

Mattia- wtf, sure fatty.