~ part 10 ~

* The song for fun ;) *

After arriving at Greece with my boys ( Jabez🐙 & Mattia 🦖)

The girls in the airport just gave me looks for having two boys on each side, I just looked at them up and down like "bitch, who you?".

Than I called my mom's driver and he came with a white ranger rover in the middle, while the first car was black and tinted windows, the driver got out from his seat and opened the door for me, I got in and the boys got in.

I look back to see another car behind us. Than people taking pictures, I'm just there sitting confused as hell. I decided to tap the driver's shoulder.

Y/n- sir?

??- yes, ma'am?

Y/n- why are they taking pictures?

??- about that, just search up "  kids of ms. Aetós"

Y/n- thank you.

I searched up that, and a lot of shit came, from when my great-great-great-great grandfather made his gang, slowly turned into more business making him a mafia. I read and one comment said " don't think that's them, they haven't been seen since the passing of the woman's dad."

Someone replied to it, " ok, but the girl has the same features as the woman who married the third Aetós man."

I just sighed and I fell asleep for a few good minutes, I think. When I felt someone shake me gently, I woke up to see Mattia's face, and Jabez's face.

Mattia- we are here y/n, are you ok?

Jabez- look at mom's castle dude! Big ass mansion.

Y/n- oh, i know.

I get up but jet lack, got me not being able to walk, I trip and Mattia catches me but his other hand was accidentally placed on my breast. I look at him, and he carries me bridal style. Jabez tells the guards to put our luggage in the house.

Mattia carried me into a room with my name, I just looked confused. I remembered that I was born in Italy, and spent like 1 year there when, my mom and dad decided to move to my mother's home country. Than when I turned 9 we came to Jersey and that's when I met my kairi 🦋....

He flops me down, and hovers over me with his chain slowly slipping out of his shirt. Than he kissed my forehead, still hovering over me. Jabez comes in, and sees us.

Jabez- no, fucking. Unless your dating him, and he's going to be you husband!

Y/n- omg Jabez!

I said as I rolled my eyes playfully. Than Mattia's bold ass.

Mattia- ay, homie she'll be my wife I promise you that.

He winks at me and Jabez just pushes his back causing all his body weight falling onto my 5'1 body. I groan in pain and he gets up. I get up and unpack and tell Jabez which one is his room, and he unpacks while mattia is just there, looking at me.

Y/n- what?

Mattia- where am I sleeping?

Y/n- with me? We have like 40 spare rooms if you want?

Mattia- in the same bed?

Y/n- ye- ok, I'll give you a room.

I said walking out the door when he grabs my wrist and whisperers in my ear.

Mattia- nah.

I just smile and I unpack his things and put them in the other dresser. Than he pats the bed signaling to sit. I walk over and sit.

Mattia- what about Kairi?

Y/n- he was talking to some hoe, his fans posted. It was all over TikTok.

Mattia- i made few TikTok and I stopped because of my dad yk?

Y/n- yea, it's a risk....