KARTHIK: see Priya she is taking practice now itself to be a good bahu.

I blushed a little after hearing that, Priya aunty said

PRIYA: don't say bahu Karthik, I feel like I am getting old, I know ved will marry Shivani but for Shivani, I am her best friend, not mother-in-law.

Uncle pulled her legs

KARTHIK: you know right ved and Shivani's kids will call you dad and tara's kids will also call you the same.

PRIYA: yeah I will be best friends with there kids also.

Aww, my MIL is so cute like me no no I am like her.

Priya aunty and uncle asked me to have breakfast with them, just than Arjun and tara came.

Like ved said something is fishy around this two I should find it out.

We all sat together for breakfast.

I sat opposite to ved, Arjun was sitting beside ved, uncle was sitting in between ved and Arjun. Tara was sitting towards my left and aunty towards my right.

I slowly started tickling ved legs with mine but he was not at all reacting, God what happened to him.

Suddenly uncle started smiling weirdly looking at aunty, I looked at aunty who gave a confused look towards uncle. I saw tara who was messaging arjun who is not even 6 feet far, ved full concentration was on the food seriously I am tickling him but he is not even reacting, God I think the whole family is gone mad. Please save me from this mad family.

Still, now I was tickling ved now I started poking him with my toes. He is not even lifting his face. He is eating as his life depends on it. I looked at the uncle who was asking aunty to stop his whole face turned red, I looked at aunty who was still having a confused look. I again looked at data who was sending kissing emoji to arjun and arjun was showing his lips and was asking for a real kiss.

God everyone is reacting here except one who is busy eating, who is not even considered to look around. Maybe he doesn't have a feeling in his leg okay let me check it or I should take him to doctor.

I slowly bend without anyone notice and I was horrified. Now I understood why ved did not react because I was thinking it as ved's leg and tickling uncle's leg.

God this is so embarrassing, how am I going to face them after this.

I immediately took my leg off, uncle took a breath. Uncle gave a look to aunty like " you have become naughty nowadays" aunty gave a look like "what the hell are you trying to say"

I was suppressing my laughter and looked at ved who looked at me, at last, he looked at me, he gave me a smile I glared at him. Now he gave a confusing look like his mom God he is exactly like his mom.

I saw tara who is still busy messaging arjun, I looked at ved and asked him to look at Arjun's mobile. He saw and smiled evilly.

Ved looked at his parents, who were talking with each other through eyes, he smiled but I am still horrified, what if uncle ask aunty about the leg fight and what if uncle gets to know that I was the one who was tickling him. I can't face him I should leave right now.

I went to the hall ved followed me, I said him everything he started laughing holding his stomach. Tears were rolling down from his eyes due to his continuous laughing. Just than lovebirds came and asked me

ARJUN: Shivani what happened to ved shall we take him to a mental hospital.

Tara started laughing arjun continued