porch flowers .23

Começar do início

"ricky..." gina warned ricky as she senses his temper start to build up, but ricky didn't care. he was hurt and angry. everything was going so well with him and nini and then out of nowhere, everly had to ruin everything.

"you broke nini," ricky spat as his eyes shot daggers at everly. "you just couldn't let us be happy, could you? you had no right to do that!"

"i'm not the one who said those things," everly cried as she screamed in ricky's face. ricky's nose flared up and he felt tears start to run down his face. he was starting to feel overwhelmed and fed up and he just couldn't take it anymore.

"everly- i love her! i love nini!" ricky cried as more tears started to fall down his eyes, "and now she may never talk to me! she could leave this world thinking that i never loved her! that i-"

ricky couldn't finish his sentence the boy immediately broke down into a sob as he thought of nini dying. he didn't want that to happen, but he knew it was inevitable and there was nothing he could do about it.

gina felt herself start to cry as she watched ricky sit on the porch steps and cry in his hands. the girl tried her best to hold back her tears, but it wasn't working very well. the girl looked at ej, carlos, and everly who were crying as well at the sight of heartbroken ricky was.

"ricky, i'm sorry," everly cried as she tried to wipe the tears from her eyes, but they just kept running down her face. ej and carlos looked at gina who was now sobbing as well. ej and carlos walked up to gina and pulled her into their arms while she cried.

"you guys have no idea on who nini really is," was all gina could say before she cried in ej's chest. ej and carlos nodded their heads as they held onto gina.

"we're sorry..." ej softly said as he tightened his grip on his old girlfriend, "i'm so sorry..."

everly sat next to ricky on the porch as the both of them stared at the empty street ahead of them with their bloodshot eyes, "ricky...i'm sorry."

"you just don't get it, everly."

"you're right. i don't," everly simply said, "but i will try to. i know you love nini... you've made that very clear."

"then why can't you just leave us alone," ricky asked as he finally looked at everly. the girl let out a sigh.

"because i thought i loved you," everly answered and forced a smile at ricky, "but now.. i don't think i did. you and nini have real love..you and i never had that."

ricky nodded his head and let out a chuckle, "you think ... you and gina could help me with something?"

"what?"

ricky gave everly a smirk and glanced back at gina before looking back at everly, "something you two are pretty good at ..."

"