Cover Alert

Hello reader,
I don't know if you're conversant with the news by now but I'm doing some sort of revamp for my books. Majorly, this involves a new cover for them (reason why this book you're reading suddenly has a new cover. Mystery solved. Yay!), but there are also other upgrades that you'll be able to find out in the completed books on Dreame/Ringdomstory.

Anyway, the main reason for this announcement, besides the whole revamp, is that I'll like to hear what you think about this new cover (picture above) in comparison with the old one. Now, don't be shy to go all professional about it (you know, use the art terminologies), but you can also go with an everyday person perspective and just tell how the cover makes you feel and stuffs like that. No expression (appropriately worded, of course) is unwelcomed here.

So, send in your feedback, I eagerly await them.

Till I come your way again, stay safe, stay strong, stay happy.

Your always-honoured-to-keep-you-updated friend,
AdeAlaoOluwaferanmiA.

P.S. For the updated and completed version of this book and others of the Soul of Magic series, click the link on my profile page tagged "Dreame/Ringdomstory Books" to access. Have yourself a wonderful reading experience.