PREMIER DAY

You wake up to the sound of beeping. You turn over and pick up your phone to turn off the alarm that is waking you up before the sun is even showing. You sit up straight in your hotel bed and smile. 

"Todays the day," you think to yourself. It was premiere day for your new movie "In The Public Eye" starring Timothee Chalamet and Emma Tinselly. You get out of bed and took a shower, then got into some cute clothes before heading to your stylist and make-up artist to become picture-perfect for the press and your beloved fans. Once you have done getting ready, you walk to the elevator to go meet up with some of your castmates. The doors open and you step out to the smiling faces of your best friends, Timothee and Emma.

"Hey!! We were waiting for you for like, ten minutes! What took you so long?" You answered Emma, "I was just thinking of how much fun we are all going to have today!!" You loved premieres.  You loved the energy and the crowd. The flashing lights of the cameras. The way the red carpet felt under my heeled feet. Everything about it made me feel so happy. "The limo is here," your manager called out. "Everybody in!" Emma took Timothee's hand and the three of us along with a few more castmates went into the limo. You stared out the window up at beautiful New York City. It was your home and had been since you were born. You felt so connected to the city. 

Timothee turned towards you, "Are you excited? I know you love premieres. This is your fifth major one, right Y/N?" You looked away from the window, "I am so excited," you say with a huge smile on your face. "And yes it is my fifth, and it's like your what, tenth premier?" Timmy laughed. "Eleventh premier, actually." you smiled. Timmy has been acting a little longer than you have and has been cast in several major roles in incredible films. The limo turned and you could soon see your stylist. Timmy styled himself so he would stay in the limo. We came to a stop and Emma and you got out of the fancy car. You were so excited to get ready.

"I can't wait to get ready," Emma beamed. "Same here." We pushed open the doors and felt a cool breeze of AC that ruffled my hair a bit. "We will be back here in 3 hours to pick you up," You heard your manager call. You nodded your head and headed into the gorgeous building.

You and Emma got in the elevator and went to the tenth floor where you met with Lauren Vasemio your stylist and Hailey Searse your make-up artist. "Hello! It's so amazing to see you again!" smiled Lauren. "I can't wait to see the dresses we found together for you two!! You both are going to look perfect!!" You and Emma looked at each other and smiled. It's so fun having a girl your age to hang out with. You have been so busy with acting lately, you almost forgot what it was like to have a girls' day. Lauren took us up to the wardrobe and helped us into our stunning dresses. Yours was a pale pink nude with a very form-fitting fit. You found it in a Vogue magazine and knew that that was the dress you needed. Emma wore a beautiful red dress with ruffles coming off of every side. "You look amazing," she said. You replied, "Thank you!! You look gorgeous too." We took off the dresses to get our hair and make-up done. After a few hours, you and Emma were ready for the premier. You waited inside until you saw the limo pull up. Timothee got out of the limo and opened the door for us. "Ladies," he said and bowed. We both laughed. "You both look beautiful." Timothee was also looking amazing in his velvet black suit and the shiny black boots he always wore. You couldn't help but smile. You had such amazing friends. You three really bonded during the filming process. Especially Timothee and Emma, who finally made their relationship public. You were proud of them. It was hard to keep it a secret with the paparazzi always on our tail, but they managed to keep it well hidden until their announcement. The limo drove off and you couldn't wait a second longer until we got to the premier.

timothees outfit:

yours:

emmas:

emmas: