Hollow Time & Future Story

Hey! Been a hot minute! And in that hot minute, this story has reached 6k views! Thank you all so much for the support on this! Anyway, onto business. So, if you haven't seen the announcement on my profile, then I'll state what I said here. I've practically come up dry when it comes to continuing this story. Sure, as some of you know, I might post a random short chap from time to time when I get an idea. But when it comes to full chapters about Y/N himself, I'm dead in the water. Hell, I still have a few chapter ideas that have gathered dust in the drafting section of Wattpad, even a certain Crimson Days chap that was meant to come out a LONG time ago! But yeah, inspiration=all time low. It might get sorted out soon, it might not, we'll see.

In other news, I've been rattling an idea for a new story in my hollow head (Ha). With the image, you can get a bit of an idea yourself.

Also, can I ask you all for your help? By that I mean ideas for the story

Also, can I ask you all for your help? By that I mean ideas for the story. Such as if the story should remain in the Destiny universe, be a crossover with something else, etc. You can comment here, DM me, or leave it in my Ideas/Recommendations on my profile.

That all? (For the most part) Aight. Well then, cheers!

Oh wait! Here's something to show what my life is practically like, both figuratively and literally, at the moment. Shout out to my friend The Splash Army for creating this, even after all this time later.