Chapter 13: Day 10: Poisonous Lies

Start from the beginning

You picked up the instrument as you began to play a tune. It was peaceful enough for both of you to hear, and Maki seeming like she's enjoying it too... Well, that's good to know since she's already got along with you, and also feels comfortable. You smiled as you finishes the song. Maki clapped a little bit, but then gone back to pouting. "Well... That was great, but you may need more practice..." The female said as you just sigh. How judgmental, you don't really like when she's like that, her soft side is better... Well, do you even call it 'soft side'? You sigh and place the guitar down. "Well, glad you like it... somewhat. Either way, just like that, if you ever want me to play again for you then sure, I'm open up to anytime!" You waved at the female before walking out of the music room.

You see Ramu was walking towards Hajime's room... Wow, will she ever can control him? Will anything even happen? But again, it might have an even more terrible outcome if you did enter, so you decided to not risk it. "Hey." With hearing that voice, you turned around in panic, almost hitting your elbow to them. "Oh, Byakuya? You scared me!" You groans and turnes around fully, crossing your arms. "What do you want?" "I was just... Wanting to say sorry about yesterday... So, for that, I wanted to ask you on a date... Nothing much, just to say sorry." The male finished off, talking politely? Where did the edgy Byakuya go?

Maybe he's finally showing his soft side? Maybe you didn't have to be nice anymore after all! You were so happy that you forgot that he might just be using you. You didn't even think about other options but to say 'yes' to him. "Alright, so where do you wanna go? Coffee maybe?" The blonde questioned as you smiles to him and nodded your head. You two exited the mansion and headed off to a local shop. It wasn't really crowded. "Take a seat." Byakuya told you as you do so. After ordering the orders, Byakuya placed your cup down in front of you.

It was (F/D), and you drank it it joy. Byakuya has never been so nice to you, you could have mistaken this as a dream come true!

<Ramu's P.O.V>
'Ping!'

"Shouldn't you check that?" Hajime asked as I look at him with some silence before pulling out my phone... Hajime was surprisingly calm today and isn't as being crazy as before, which is a good sign, I'm glad that I helped a bit... If not then maybe I'd be dead already in here... But the ping made me feel unsafe. I didn't do anything, right?

———

'Updated!

The drink of the (hair color) haired girl,
Has a taste of the bitter despairful world.
Oh, who could ever have done that?
Guess you have reached the end.'

———

What...?

I don't...

"Um, Haji, wait for a sec, I need to do something, alright?" I said and rushed out of his room, heading downstairs, I saw (Y/N) coming back with Byakuya... (H/C)... could only be (Y/N)'s... What's happening? Did Byakuya do something? Oh God... Please tell me he didn't... I ran up to the two, (Y/N) was only smiling while Byakuya kept his blank face and went to his room... That couldn't be in any good sign.

<Narrator's P.O.V>
"Oh, hey Ramu!" You said while waving at the brunette, who just look like she had a bad day or something... "Hm? What's wrong...?" You were about to ask more, but there was something in your head, it made you feel a bit... dizzy... You feel like you couldn't control your actions or your body anymore, and collapsed onto the floor. "(Y/N)!" You could hear footsteps coming to you and soon vision of you were getting blurred. You could feel pain inside your stomach like a knife is stabbing into it, your throat is burning...

Did... Byakuya do this?
He must have poisoned your drink or something...

You only hear shoutings before everything all went to the dark, black vision.

Bad Ending:
I Don't Believe In Lies

Yandere's Fate: After you have died, Ramu tried every way to tell the police that Byakuya was guilty for the crime, but after the investigation, they didn't found any evidence that points to him, so they couldn't arrest Byakuya. Byakuya, of course was mad at Ramu for trying to make him arrested, but of course, yandere's love comes first, and tries to make Ramu forget about you.

Motive For Killing: He knew you were lying, and hates you so much that it leads him to killing you. You could have avoid this by not going on a date with him.

.

.

.

.

"Well, can I go home now...?"

.

.

.

.

"Hello...?"

.

.

.

.

You looked around your empty, dark world... But some sort of light were shining... and there was a door... You didn't have any option but to walk over to it... Without know ping anything, your vision turned into white. You covered your face and before you knew it...

.

"Gah!"

You popped up from the table, but when you looked over, you saw that familiar brunette again. "Had a nightmare? Sounds bad." Ramu giggled as she extended her hands and pat onto your head. "There. Pat, pat~ Hm... Alright, I'm getting bored, so can we proceed to get you moving into the mansion now?" The female asked as she stood up and pulled you out of the library. You didn't expect... to go back from the... start?! This is... You made it to 10 days... You don't wanna do this again... but guess you didn't have any option....

After the taxi arrives at the oh-so familiar mansion, a person opened the door... but this time... huh? Who... is this? Instead of Sayaka, you saw a brown haired girl, wearing a red jacket, seeming that her hair defines gravity and she was holding a donut in her mouth...

What the hell?

———

VOTINGS:

You will hang out with:
A) Ramu

B) They are edgy, seeming doesn't want to talk to you.

C) A total optimistic.

Go to...:
A) The library

B) Music room

C) Ask someone to help with unboxing instead

Have a late night talk with
A) Someone you have seen before

B) They doesn't talk much, but you can talk to them if you like

C) An extrovert, but maybe too much