Chapter 28: Day 15: Wingwoman gone wrong?

A/N: UGH
soMethiNg's wroNg wiTh WaTtPad

I mean, it's clear that I'm connecting to the wifi but wattpad says i'm noT

It rlly make me angey
Anyway-

Stop, drop and roll away from strangers, kids

———

"You're cheating!"

"No, I'm not! You're only saying that to get out of troubles!"

"You're the one who's doing that, come on, (Y/N)! Tell him!"

"I think that's enough of Monopoly, guys."  I sighed as I take the board away.

We were playing Monopoly together- Ah, right, these two are my not-blood-related-siblings, well, more like we just hang around each other a lot, so we just declare as brothers and sisters. Yes, some sort of childhood friends, I love them, and they love me too, we're some sort of inseparable bunch.

Until...

"Why'd you go, (Y/N)?"

"I thought we're supposed to be together until the end..."

"W-Wait!" I shouted, but didn't make any sounds.

While they... Just walked away, going further, and further away from her...

———

"WAIT!"

I shout, sitting up from the bed. "Oh god..." I rubbed my head as I gazed around me. "It was just a nightmare after all..." I paused a little. "I do miss them... I need to get out of here." I declared, to no one in particular. It's half a month, isn't it? I just need to keep up this pace, and soon I'll get out from this wrecked place called 'home' to me... I'll finally see my friends again." I got out of the bed and walk downstairs for breakfast. And well, everyone is already there, even Byakuya and Ramu are there.

"Ah, so I guess that's everyone! Let's eat!" Aoi said in exited voice as she picks up a donut. "I'd recommend you to eat that as dessert, not as entrees and main course." Kirumi started. "Heeey! It's not my fault that you decided to put it on the table, and even right in front of my eyes!" The swimming girl pouts as she finishes the treat. Breakfast soon came and went, we had a nice meal, cause y'know, it's Kirumi anyway. "Hey, (Y/N), can we talk?" Ramu came up to me as she asks so. "Oh? Is something wrong?"

"Ah... It's... Byakuya..." The girl pauses for a while. "Actually, never mind." She then look away, Ramu looks like she wanna tell me it, but at the same time, not... Should I pressure her about it? ... I shouldn't... Right? But at the same time, I felt it's so important. Whatever, I'll wait until she's ready. "If you need to tell me anything, I'll be here, okay? No pressure... Anyway, I have my job waiting for me, see ya!" I waved off and walk out of the house. "Hmm... Kaede and Izuru at the coffee shop... And a bunch of people at home... And we also have Tsugumi and Himiko, but they seem harmless...

"Oh! What a coincidence!" I gazed up as I met with a purple pair of eyes, it belongs to Kaede... "Ah, hey. You're walking to work too?" "Of course, what else could it be?" Kaede smiled back at me as we begin to walk together. "I wonder... Does that one costumer annoys you?" The blond start. "Huh, Izuru? Not at all, why?" When I look over to her, she just looks away and mumble something. Oh well...

We finally arrived at the coffee shop, and equipped our aprons.

It was quite a busy day, it's not usually this crowded... I guess people really have free time for everything. My shift is finally over after a few hours, after I clean up some tables, I walk up to where Izuru is sitting. "Wanna chat?" "Hmm..." The black haired male was stirring his coffee. "What about this- Everyday, me and you can ask each other one question, anything will do, count it as a game." The male said. "Oho~ I'd like that. It's like truth or dare but without the dare... So, you'll go first?" I asked. "Hmm... How about you ask first?" I nodded in response and think of a question.