Chapter 2: Day 2: Chilly Morning

A/N:
Tip for the day: Don't make any character hate you! It could result in a bad end!

Voting time will be at the end of the chapter, thank you for reading this book!

———

You woke up while finding Kokichi wrapping his arms around your waist. You didn't recall this last night... Seriously this Kokichi guy... Why does everyone like him...? "Kokichi... get off..." You said while groaning and turned your face to the other side. But instead of letting you go, Kokichi hugged you tighter and make you flinched a bit. "K-Kokichi, let go of me-!" "Hmm... I wanna stay with (Y/N)-chan~ Pweaaase..." The male said as you just now stayed back on your bed. "It's morning, please just let go of me and let me change my clothes."

"Hmm... nooo..." The male said and gripped his grip tighter and you just tried to push it out. "Hey good morning-" The voice stopped as you heard the door open. You looked to it and saw Ramu was just standing there, she stared at you for a while before continuing on with her words. "Did I uh... Interrupt something...?" Ramu asked as she looked at the position you both are in. "No... It's just Kokichi..." You groaned and Kokichi finally opened his eyes and gazed over to Ramu. "Big sis Ramu, why you have to interrupt us..." The male let go of your waist and quickly got off the bed, and ran over to the brunette now.

"Nishishi~ So it's your turn of making the food now right? I'll enjoy it! See ya Ramu-chan!" The male ran off but not before giving the brunette a hug. 'What a two faced kid' You rolled your eyes before getting off the bed. "Hm, I'll be downstairs, take your time." Ramu smiled at you and closes the door. The phone ping again, that made you remember you haven't checked the stats from yesterday.

———

*NEW*
Ramu Takeshi•
Relationship:
Love: -10
Friendship: 55
Jealousy: -90
Note: Ramu likes to mood swing, she's a calm person to be around, but she could easily be jealous with other people, she just doesn't show it.
Personality: Kamidere + Yandere
Opinion: It's nice to see that (Y/N) is getting along with everyone.

*NEW*
Kokichi Oma•
Relationship:
Love: -87
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -100
Note: Kokichi is a deceiving person. He often lies just for attention unless if he have some sort of goal. He usually gets what he wants.
Personality: Sadodere + Yandere
Opinion: I love being with (Y/N)-chan! She's so cool to be with~

__

Ability Obtained!:

-Your Only Trustworthy Friend: An onetime use item. This will help you getting their friendship meter closer with a character. Obtained this ability from Ramu.

———

You decided to wear some simple clothes for today, maybe just white shirt and jeans, that would work. You shrugged while taking the clothes out and walk over to the bathroom. Changing your clothes, you finally can get downstairs and begin your new day. "Hey, I saved a seat for you!" Ramu said as she pointed over to the chair where you sat yesterday. But today... well... 'Why not changing the favor?' You shrugged and waved your hand 'no' at the brunette and took a seat next to Leon and Chiaki instead. "Aww, alright~" Ramu sighed before placing your plate in front of you and returned to her seat.

Chiaki was just playing her games while eating, and Leon, well, sometimes he gazed at you but then focused on his doing later on. "So... Leon, right?" You asked as the male nod. "Hm... We haven't talked much, so would you like to... have a conversation with me? I mean, well, I'm trying to be friends with everyone." You said and the male just nods in response. "Sure, what would you want to talk about?" "Hm... Maybe well, your hobbies? Like, well, you like to play baseball right? Why do you like it?" You tried your best to come up with a topic, but well, seems like you're failing a bit.