Chapter 31: Day 18: Questions

A/N:
God I have to learn how to be productive

Also why do I keep imagining Kirumi's voice like Baal's (Or Ei, Raiden, idk) (EN).
Idk whats wrong with me.
———

Wake up, breakfast, work, go back, sleep.
How hard can that possibly be?

Okay, yeah, it's reaaally hard since no one can leave me alone. Anyway... It's almost 30 days. Please just let me get out already... "(Y/N)! It's time for breakfast!" You saw Ramu peek in her head as she says so, you just nodded before getting ready for the new day. I kinda wonder when I'm able to go back to my world, how many days have passed? Wait no, there's a better question, does anyone know that I got here?

Oh well, those questions shall be answered in about two weeks or so...

I sat down on the dining table and look at everyone by my sides. 'I wonder who I should talk to today? Maybe Kirumi... Well, I haven't talked to her in a while... sure.' After breakfast and a stare down with Byakuya, I finally got to speak to Kirumi while she wasn't busy. "Can I help you with anything, (Y/N)?" The girl asked as she turns to me. "Well, wanna hang out Kirumi? It's been a while since we did that." "If you request so, (Y/N)."

"Gosh, it's not a request Kiru, it's just hang out like friends do... Have you ever hung out with people before?" I sighed as I ask the female. "I suppose... But during this 'hang out', I'd still want to be of service when you need." Kirumi said. "How much do you get paid for this again?" I asked as the female just freezes, but after a while, she spoke up again. "I owe Ramu a lot in the past, I'm just trying to repay her at the moment. And unfortunately, this is the best I could do..." "Huh? Spill the tea sis- What'd Ramu do for you?" But Kirumi just stay silent about it... Oh well, I guess we're not that close...

"It's fine, I'm not that curious anyway..." I sighed before Kirumi nods. "Thank you for understanding. So, what would you like to do? Or would you like to have anything to drink?" "Nah, it's okay, you deserve some break, just sit down and have a nice talk!" I offered as she finally agrees so sit down across me. "Um... Do you like, have anything in mind you wanna tell or?" I started kinda awkwardly as Kirumi closes her eyes to think. "I do not think so. After all, there isn't much happening around me... What about you?" She questions. "Well, I just have a dream where I suddenly wake up at another world, and if I die, I restart, like a game..." I paused for a little.

"I wonder when I'll stop dreaming that."

"Hm... To be honest, I've dreamt something similar to that once. But not everyday, just once. I kind of wondered what it meant, but I ignored it." Kirumi said as she plays around with an empty cup on the table. "Haha, unless if it's really weird then I'd remember my dreams, but most likely I'd wake up without even remembered what I dreamt about." I chuckled for a bit as Kirumi just smiles. "Do you just wake up and think to yourself. 'Woah, I have this awesome dream and it's about... wait what was it again?' Right?" Kirumi slightly chuckle when she said that.

"Yes! God, like that's so annoying, I wish my brain can function normally..." I sigh before gazing over to the clock. "Oh shoot, I'm late!" I shouted as I hop out of the chair. "Oh, you really should get going... Don't worry, I'll clean the table." "Alright, see you, Kirumi!" I ran out of the door and rushes to the coffee shop. "What took you so long?" Aand I met Kaede. "Sorry... Caught up in something back at home..." I awkwardly laughed and put on my apron.

Thank lord that Kaede is kind to punch my card for me, so it wouldn't record it as I'm late for work... Well, was worth it since I really enjoy my conversation with Kirumi...

After my shift and cleaning the tables, that leaves Izuru and this daily questions. "God, so so sorry for yesterday and today... I made you wait pretty long, didn't I?" I breathe out as soon as I take a seat across the male. "It's fine. As long as you're here. So, you want to ask first? Or me?" He asks. "Ummm... You can go first." I pointed to the guy. "Sure. Hm... Let's see. What flowers do you like the most?" "Uhh... Well... To be honest, I don't know about flowers that much, I guess as long as it has (favorite color)?" I half questioned as the male just nods.