Chapter 36: Day 1: Rotation

A/N:
Congratulations on your first Good Ending!
Belongs to Izuru Kamukura ☺️📸 I'm proud of ya'll

Yes; Good and Bad end will reset and give different rotations each time for you to experience more.

Only the True End would stop it all, said in 'Patch Note' chapter :D

———

"You finally woke up, (Y/N). How was the nap?" Ramu, the girl across me asked, I looked at her.

"I'm... Confused..."

"Confused? Haha, you're just moving in with..." The brunette paused a while. "... Are you alright?" "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine... Just... Some sort of dejavu... I guess. Anyway! You're just moving in with me, what's so confusing about?"

"... Nothing. Probably just confusing between dreams and reality." I sighed and stand up from the table. "Let's go then, I don't want to keep everyone waiting further."

———

We arrived at the mansion, and as I guessed. The people before... Gone.

Damn it, I don't want to study more names...

Aside from those I don't know. There is Chihiro, Tenko, and obviously Byakuya as the ones from before... "Guys, this is (Y/N), who'll be staying with us from now, I hope we all can get along with her~!" After Ramu's introduction, she stood aside from me and the rest.

The first one firmly walked up. "My name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru, calling me Taka is fine. Nice to meet you!" After the representation, he did a 90° bow.

This... Isn't at school, you know?

Is what I would say if I don't need to be too careful around these people. "Oh, nice to meet you too. I'm sure we'll... Talk around... Somewhere, soon." And I've successfully made it awkward. So I decided to just bow back to be polite, and went to the person next to him.

"Ahaha... Atua approves, Atua approves!" ... "Excuse me?" "Your soul is clean, pure. Just like mine! It would be a shame if someone were to dirty it with unholy things, wouldn't it?" The white haired girl laughed. "Atua says it's fated for us to be with each other! Wouldn't you want to be with me too?"

...

"So um... Is your name like... Atua?" I questioned, not knowing where this conversation is going exactly. "No, no, no! My name is Angie Yonaga. And Atua is a God. People worships Him, and only I can hear Him."

A believer hm? That's a new one.

"Well good to meet you and... Atua... Well, I should probably go and see another person now... Thanks."

Angie just hummed as I move onto the next. "Oh, hey!" A guy with spiky hair, pretty short, wear some green and red jacket, waves at me. "My name is Makoto Naegi. Nice to meet you." Finally a normal one...

"Hey, I'm sure we'll get along pretty fine. Though... Hopefully I'll remember your name." I joked at the end as he joined my chuckle. "Then you'll have to wish me luck at remembering yours too... What was it again?"

We laughed at that, after sharing the small talk, The next person to Makoto chimes in. "Hey! Don't talk to males like him! They'd only try to be funny to attract you at first, then they'll break your heart!" Ah... Of course, Tenko.

"I-I wouldn't do that..!" "That's all what degenerates says! Call me when you need, (Y/N)! The name's Tenko. Haiiiyaaaa!"

After striking a punching pose, I find a way to avoid her as much as possible, and gradually meet on with the next person. "O-Oh... Hey..." Chihiro, the shy one spoke first. And next to her, is the braided hair girl, who didn't say anything.