- This boy is completely in love with her, does she not see that? - He says as hooked in the movie as I am.

- No, she doesn't. She's been hurt before and that made her closed off in a way that she doesn't believe someone could ever love her.

- And do you feel like that? - He asks me. - I mean, this is your favorite movie, do you identify with the character?

- Yes. - I say pausing the movie but not looking at him.

- Ember, I like you. I hope you know that. - He gently grabs my chin and moves it so I can look into his eyes.

- It's hard for me... To believe someone would actually want to be with me. I'm problematic, I know. - I sight.

- You're not, you're human. I'm really happy you're opening up with me. - He kisses me.

The temperature of the room gets 10 degrees higher and I can't contain myself, I get on his lap and we kiss fiercely. Before anything else happens, I hear the knock on the door. We break apart and I take a deep breath before I go get the pizza. I pay for it and put it on the table.

- Well, after that I'm definitely hungry. - Louis says, making me blush as I go grab plates.

We eat in a nice silence and, after he helps me clean up, we go and finish the movie. When it ends, he gets up to go home and I say:

- You don't have to go. - I blush.

- You sure? I don't want to force anything. - He puts his hands in his jeans pockets.

- Yeah. - I smile. He laughs.

- What?

- You have a piece of leaf on your teeth.

- Really? - I'm mortified. He laughs.

- Hey, it's okay. We're all humans and we don't need to be perfect. - I roll my eyes and run to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I come back he's uncomfortable lying on the couch and I immediately think of how bad this idea was, he's not going to be able to sleep on the couch.

- You can come and sleep with me if you want.

- Is it okay? - He asks as he gets up.

- Yes. - I smile. He follows me to my bedroom, takes his shoes off and lies in the bed. I lay by his side. - You know, I've never slept with a man before.

- Really?

- Yes. I've never dated anyone before. - I turn to my side and close my eyes.

Hearing his calm breathing helps me sleep way faster, normally I would stay thinking for hours and eventually fall asleep. I wake up in the middle of the night as he spoons me, I feel tense at first but when I relax I realize how good this is. I go back to sleep and only wake up again when my alarm rings.

- Good morning. - I hear Louis' raspy morning voice and feel disoriented for a minute. What happened? Slowly everything that happened yesterday starts to make sense, I sit on the bed and look at him, he puts his hands below his head which makes his biceps bigger and his hair looks very messy.

- Good morning. - I smile and go to the bathroom to get ready for class. When I come out, he's waiting for me in the kitchen and had already made breakfast.

- How did you sleep? - He asks while putting a plate in front of me. There's eggs and bacon.

- Very well. Hold on, isn't this a traditional american breakfast? - I laugh as I grab my fork and start eating.

- Yes, I wanted to help you feel at home. - He laughs and I stick out my tongue.

After breakfast we get in his car and go to class. After we part I feel like his smell is stuck on me and I can't stop thinking about him. I meet Niall at class and as he hugs me he does a funny face.

- What? - I ask laughing at his face.

- You're smelling like Louis. - He laughs and I immediately blush.

- Really? - I sniff my hoodie and I realize it wasn't just in my head, I do have his perfume on me.

- A little but it's none of my business, you're both adults. - He raises his hands in a sign of surrender. - Harry is going to be pissed. - He says very quietly, probably more to himself then to me.

- Why is that? - I look at him.

- Well, as I said, it's none of my business. - He shrugs and we sit in our usual sits.

My overthinking mind starts to create a thousand possibilities to why Harry and Louis are fighting and why he would be pissed that Louis slept at my place. As the class ends Niall looks at me and says:

- Isn't it crazy how it has already been a month since the beginning of the semester? We have tests in two weeks. - He grabs his notebook and puts it inside his backpack.

- Yes. Hey, can I ask you a question?

- Of course. - He smiles at me.

- How did you know the boys before the semester started? You're a freshman like me.

- Oh, as I said before, I got a football scholarship so I had to come early to train with the team and be ready for the season.

- Cool. And did the boys know each other before getting to the university? - I try to get close to the subject I really want to know.

- Only Louis and Harry, why?

- Nothing, I just think you're all such good friends it seems like you knew each other before.

- Nope, Louis, Zayn and Liam are on their third semester with the team so they played together for a while now. I came early and they took me in, same as Olivia. Harry is with us because he and Louis are close. The other guys on the team are older so we don't talk to them very much.

- Oh, thanks. - I answer looking at my hands. There's definitely something going on and I have to remind myself to ask Louis later.