Daddy - Jay

" Thank you so much ! I'll text you everything you need to know ! I really need to leave now my train is leaving in thirty minutes ! " the lady quickly kissed her boys foreheads and ran off .

You and jay seemed to have accidentally roped yourselves into baby sitting The ninjas Lawyer , Mrs.Everests , Triplet Boys . The other ninja went on a vacation and you and jay stayed home , wanting to spend some alone time together, well there goes that . But you wondered if Jay was responsible enough to take care of a kid , let alone three ....

Jay squatted down to eye level with all three of the boys . " Hi there I'm Jay ,  what's your names ? "

" I'm Nathan , I'm the oldest . This is Nicholas, he's the youngest and he doesn't like to talk . He's really shy " he hugged onto his little brother .

" And who's that over there ? " You pointed to the middle triplet .

" I'm Nathaniel..." he looked like he really didn't want to be here at all .

" But Nathan and Nathaniel are the same name " Jay commented .

" No it's not ! I'm not my brother ! " Nathaniel kicked Jays leg .

" that's right you aren't " you patted his head " You are you , so don't let anyone tell you otherwise , don't be afraid to be yourself . "

Nathaniel blushed a little " your kinda pretty for an old lady "

" O-old lady ?! " But I'm only ( Your age )! Is that really how kids see me ?

" But it's a shame I'm already dating someone  " he yawned and stretched his arms over his head .

" But your only like five ! " Jay jumped into the conversation.

" I'm Nine , Dummy . Are you jealous that I got a date before you ? "

.... I get it now , Nathan's the responsible one , Nicholas is the shy one and Nathaniel is the one with an attitude. They may look alike but their personality's are the complete opposite from each other .  

" N-no ! I'm definitely a lady's man ! " You gave Jay a slight glare .

" Oh is that right Jay ? I'd love to know how much you have played around " You gave him the smile you always gave him when he needed to chose his words carefully.

" Girls are gross " Nathaniel made a gagging sound. " I have a Boyfriend , she's an acception , " he said while pointing at you " because she's nice and not stupid like you "

You saw the color drain from Jays face . " B-Boyfriend ?! " he was dumbfounded .

" A boyfriend huh ? " you smiled . " what's his name ? "

Nathaniel blushed and looked away with a pouty expression " M-Matthew ... "

" That's such a cute name , how did you two start dating ? " You kept a conversation with Nathaniel and saw Jay trying to get Nicholas to warm upto him . Although with no avail , Nicholas ended up running away crying.

He ran behind a tree and peeked out of behind it while sniffling , trying to stop himself from crying. He wiped his tears and nose with the ears on his bunny hoodie he was wearing .

" here buddy " Jay handed him a tissue " You don't want to get gross snot all over your favorite hoodie do you ? "

He shook his head no and took the tissue from jay . He looked up at Jay and grabbed the hood on jays hoodie and pulled it up . Then pointed to his hood too .

Jay smiled " That's right , we're hoodie buddy's , is there anything you want to do with hoodie buddy ? "

Nicholas thought for a second then nodded and grabbed his hand . You rounded up Nathan and Nathaniel and walked inside the temple after them and spent most of the night building a pillow fort , coloring and watching movies .