Random stuff about your ninja Bf - Part 2

Travel / vacation-

Lloyd- He would probably like to go to Tokyo, lots of anime and manga !

Kai - Hawaii , fun in the sun , and eating strange foods , but mostly because he wants to see you in a hula outfit XD

Cole - Probably Germany, because of the castles that are still there .

Jay -  England ,just because he loves the English accent.

Zane - France , not because it's the city of love / lights ( so on ) but because of the Louvre .

_______________________

Cuddles ! -

Lloyd- Lloyd is an awkward Cuddler . He loves to be surrounded by pillows and wraps both of you up in a blanket. But how do you cuddle exactly ? Lloyd likes to cuddle when sitting up and likes you in his lap . Doesn't matter how , side , facing him or with your back against his chest . He just likes you in his lap XD

Kai -  Kai is a front hugging type of cuddler . Up close and personal you could say . He likes to look at you and not the back of your head when you cuddle . High or low ? He likes both .  to be higher means he can rest his chin on your head and he likes it when your head is close to his chest . And same goes for low ... he also likes to have his face near ( NEAR ! NOT ON ! ) your chest😅he has a tendency to wrap his leg around you so you can't escape him .

Cole - Cole is a back cuddler . He finds it comfortable and less awkward. As beautiful as you are Cole doesn't like you to see him a blushing mess . You can never escape him when you two cuddle because he will never let you go unless he wants too . He usually has his face buried in your neck and has a tendency to nibble sometimes XD

Jay - Hes weirder than Lloyd when it comes to cuddles . If your laying down on your bed , couch or floor ,  doesn't matter if your on your back or not . He will sit on you . When he cuddles he likes to try and be the more dominant one but when it comes to other things he's usually submissive. He likes to squish you and poke at you when he cuddles.  Likes it when your on your back , he likes to be lower and hugs onto your waist while he rests his head on your stomach.

Zane -  He likes to be laying down and on the bottom. He loves having you on top resting your head on his chest and shoulder. He usually has his arms wrapped around your waist , rubbing your back or he's running his fingers through your hair

( I am way to proud of how I came up with the cuddles 😅)

______________________

Sparing weakness- ( when fighting you )

Lloyd - Pinning Lloyd freaks him out and he gets flustered when your on top of him .

Kai - leg sweep , Kai is more of a puncher than a kicker . He doesn't always pay attention when it comes to his foot work .

Cole - Kissing him . Since he's so serious and focused when he fights kissing him would totally throw him off .

Jay - tackling him around the waist , not the chest , if you tackle him like that he will most likely catch you and you have failed .

Zane - ...... hehe , awkward but .... if you really want to beat Zane you have to make him uncomfortable XD like taking your shirt off or something 😅 I can't think of anything else that would throw Zane off .

_______________________

Cute things he does -

Lloyd- leaves love letter sticky notes all over the place .

Kai - Slams his breaks on when he's driving and says " Lean forward if you love me ! "

Cole - Buys you guys matching clothes XD like those shirts that say his and hers and stuff like that .

Jay - makes all his video game avatars look like you

Zane - bakes you the most delicious sweets .

_____________________

A/n: yup , just felt like writing a second one . I have a third one too . And I know u want me to get back to the main story here but give me time . Thanks for reading and hoped you liked it . If there's anything else you want to know about the ninja please let me know and I will write it .