Single Pringle - Lloyds pov

I don't even know what I did wrong! It's been a week since the break up and to be honest I don't think I'm taking it very well .

I've never had a girlfriend before so now I understand how depressing break ups are . While one person is happy because they are now "free" ,  the other person is bombarded with anxiety and depression.

All I did was my job , saving the day . And then I get yelled at for it . I didn't mean for that fan girl to kiss me . I didn't even enjoy it , I don't get why (y/n) was so offended by it ! It's on like I was cheating on her . Since when did saving the city become a crime?!

( Kai's pov )

" LLOYD GET UP ! " I started to bang on Lloyd's door . He's been in there for a while , he doesn't show up for training and hasn't eaten much . He still goes on missions but when we get back he locks himself in his room .

" Leave me alone " he replied.

" Lloyd if you keep this up you will get sick and die ! " I tried to be dramatic kinda hoping to scare him out of his room . Scaring him out of things usually work but...

" Big deal "

" It is a big deal ! Your seriously going to act this way over a break up ?! "

" Yes I am ! "

" I cant believe you Lloyd ,your so immature and selfish! We need you to help us save Ninjago and you have been getting weaker each day ! Last time I checked you were getting on my case about caring about no one but myself! "

I can't believe Lloyd is acting this childish over a break up ! It's ridiculous ! I told him that not all relationships last . Apparently he wasn't listening. I personally thought that he wasn't ready for a dating relationship, guess I was right ... again .

( Lloyd's pov)

Immature ?  *sighs * (Y/n) and Kai are right , I am immature and selfish. While dating (y/n) I never really thought of her as much as I should. Yes I have duties as ninja but my girlfriend is important too . Maybe I should have cut back on some of the missions? Getting kittens out of trees isn't that urgent , and fangirl events aren't mandatory. I wish I would have thought of this before (y/n) left me .

I keep hugging my pillow , I dk why ,maybe because I don't have (y/n) to cuddle with anymore . I miss her so much .... I always thought that she was happy and having fun with me . She never told me how she felt though , was she miserable the whole time ? Did she never love me ? Was she just playing along to make me happy?

I bet she was , she's too nice and sweet. She pretended to love me but couldn't take it any longer and just snapped . Am I really that bad with girls ? Maybe I should have never dated .

With in the next few days Lloyd kept thinking about what he could have changed and wondered how much he had really hurt you . Crying into his pillow In his dark room .But the thing that bugged him most is that he never noticed or cared to ask about how you felt . Eventually Kai was right because Lloyd did get sick but didn't let anyone know . He starved himself from nutrition and lived off of his candy supply . The words " what if ?" lingering in his mind.

A/n: ....... what do ya think ? Is it good ? Sorry if it isn't, I'm not experienced when it comes to break ups 😅 especially not like these XD omg couldn't imagine. Lol

but yup ...... I don't really have anything to say other than thanks for reading I really appreciate it and hope you like it .

              Love you all my spinners,

                  SkylorSmithKaifangirl