Embarrassing- Zane

You and Zane were cuddling on the couch while watching a movie . You were laying on top of him with your head on his chest . While Zane had his left hand resting on your back and his right hand playing with your hair . He always does this when he comes over and you always fall asleep when he plays with your hair like this , it's like he's doing it on purpose, and it's just so relaxing.

" Zane, honey ? "

" Yes Darling?"

" Your making me sleepy again "

" I like it when you fall asleep in my arms "

" but I want to enjoy you while I'm awake "

" You can enjoy me in your dreams too (y/n)"

" But I can dream of you all the time , actually seeing you in person is more special"

" Is it now ? "

You nodded your head sleepily .

Zane didn't listen though and kept playing with your hair . You felt your eyes getting heavier , as you struggled to stay awake . And listening to Zane's robotic like heart (XD) didn't help much either . Before you could even notice everything went black .

...........................

" Hum ? What time is it ? " you said waiting for Zane's reply but not getting an answer.

You opened your eyes and didn't see Zane . Where was he ? In the bathroom? You sat up and stretched . Your hair was all messy and you yawned .

" Zane ? "

Still no answer .......hum .... where is he ?

You got off the couch and walked through your house. Where's my brush ? My hair is a mess . You looked for it in one of your bathrooms and didn't see it . Both of your bathrooms were empty. Where did Zane go ? Did he have to go and not tell you ? .....he probably would , he's not the type to wake you up . Maybe he did leave .......

You then remembered where you left your brush and walked into your room. You looked up and saw Zane in your room with a guilty look on his face .

" Oh hello Darling, fancy meeting you here " he stammered.

" Zane why are you in my room ? "

" ....................."

" Zane tell me " you crossed your arms .

" I might as well confess ...."

" I'm listening......"

" (y/n) , you know I like to read right ?"

" Yea , you have read every book in the library and Barnes and Nobel and my house"

" Well your right ... I have read every book in this house "

With that said Zane walked over too your bed and pulled your diary out of underneath your pillow . You blushed hard . He knew where it was ?!

" And out of all the books I've read ,this one is my favorite "

" W-what ? You really read it ?! "

" Whenever I can , it's an on going series and I'm addicted "

" How much have you read ?!"

"All of it , I just tried to read the latest entry "

" Is that why you come over ? To cuddle with me and put me to sleep while you read my personal diary?! "

" No , come over because I love you and I enjoy your company,getting you to fall asleep in my arms and reading is just a bonus "

You covered you face in you hands trying to hide your embarrassment.Then you saw Zane open your diary .

" April 2nd , I was babysitting my Friends siblings and I met a cute guy named Zane ............" he read out loud .

"........ er...."

" There's more "

You bit your lip trying to remember what you had written down that day .

" Not only is he cute but he was so sweet and kind , he helped me baby sit for the rest of the evening and I got his phone number! ......."

" May 7th , I think I have a crush on Zane ....... May 30th , Zane asked me out ! I'm so happy ! "

You were in a daze , you felt that you couldn't move .

Zane then flipped through a few pages ..

"This one is my favorite chapter... June 5th , Zane took me out for our first date ! It was amazing ! And he kissed me !!!! It was all so perfect! " he chuckled.

You tried to grab your diary back from him but he just dodged your " attack " like it was nothing and held it above his head .

" This is my favorite book and I'm so happy that I'm staring at the beautiful author right now , tell me miss , are you planning on making a sequel?"

" Z-ZANE ! GIVE ME BACK MY DIARY ! "

" But I was hardly able to read the latest entry ! "

"Too bad ! "

" Shall we read it together?" He pushed you away slightly.

" N-no ! "

He didn't listen and opened your diary again. What's with Zane's disobedience today ?!

" Today - Zane said that he loved me for the first time yesterday! I was so shocked that I forgot to tell him that I love him too. ".

Oh dear, what a way to have him find out 😖You looked up and saw him smiling.

" So you do love me then ?"

" Y-yes , of course "

He smiled as he put your diary back on your bed and walked over to you . Out of your nervousness you looked at the floor . Zane put his hand on your cheek and made you look at him .

" Tell me then "

" What ?"

" Tell me that you love me " he quickly kissed your nose .

"I l-love you " you blushed harder.

" I love you more "he laughed.

" Love you most "

" Love you forever "

" That's not fair ! I can't do better than that "

" I know " he leaned in for a kiss and you kissed him back instantly. Zane hugged you pulling you closer.

" I'm sorry for snooping but I do enjoy reading it " he said when pulling away.

" It's fine , if you like it so much I guess you can read it "

He smiled " You should consider being an author, Darling "

" Sorry Honey , not going to happen " you giggled .

Zane giggled.

" What's so funny ? "

" You hair is a mess "

" Hehe , yea ......"

Zane let go of you and grabbed your brush on your desk . He held it out to you but as you reached out to grab it he pulled it back towards himself and blushed.

" M-may I help you with your hair ? "

" Of course you can Zane "

Going back into the living room you sat on Zane's lap and he brushed your hair .

" You have Beautiful hair "

*giggles*"thanks Honey "

" Anything for you darling "

A/n: I like it XD that's all hope you liked it . Thanks for reading.

SkylorSmithKaifangirl