Killed before her murder!

Start from the beginning

"This is how dead people usually look like..." Law responded in a matter-of-fact tone on his voice.

"And where's her scar?"

"Which scar?" Elga asked her curious about the blonde's observation.

"Miss Hannah used to have a scar right under her mouth across the left side of her jawbone. She fell from her house's balcony when she was still a little girl. Irony, huh? Maybe the quality of the photo is not good enough... You should put filters next time!" the girl replied.

"The file's information are supposed to be secret.", Law stopped her as he got tired hearing nonsense and took the photograph from her hands, placing it back inside the file and whisked it away from the girl's view.

"Buuuuut Lawwww-kun, you know I can keep secrets!" she whined and grabbed his shoulder, rubbing her face on it.

*No you can't...*.The boy tried to set himself free and looked at Elga who was smirking devilish at him.

"It serves you right..." she whispered at him keeping a low voice and moving her lips emphatically.

Elga walked off and headed herself towards the ward where her little patient was kept, leaving behind a frowned Law in trouble.

~...~

It was lunch time already and Elga found herself outside of the hair salon where Shachi worked.

She didn't have time for eating as she had to find the truth behind Hannah's Palmincton death.

She was sure there was something more terrifying hiding behind her 'suicide' and many thoughts kept swirling on her mind from the time she realized the woman got killed and specifically who was the murderer.

The girl decided to make a small research on the area as the clock tower was located on a rather crowded place, right in the middle of Pleasure town and its biggest square, and believed that someone might had seen something.

So it was natural to begin her investigation by firstly visiting her friends and asking them what they knew about this case.

Elga opened the door of the hair salon and entered the place, making a small bell ring. Immediately, a very pleasant smell of shampoo and other hair products hit her nose and she turned her gaze searching for her friend. The owner, a raven haired female, who was cutting another woman's hair turned her head to face the girl.

"Hello! Is Shachi here?" she greeted the woman and gave her a kind smile.

"Hey there! Shachi is currently cleaning the storage room. It is located at the back of the shop. You can find him there." she answered smiling back at her and returned to her client.

The brunette thanked the other female and walked some steps towards this direction.

She met a door in front of her and knocked it waiting for an answer.

The red-haired boy opened it and took a surprised expression on his face seeing the girl right before his eyes.

"Elga-chan! What a beautiful surprise! You came for meee~~~?!" he said excited and went for a huge hug but Elga moved some steps behind to prevent the physical contact while sweatdropping at the boy's extra reaction.

"Uhm, I want to make you some questions about this morning..."

"Oh, you mean Miss Hannah's suicide? I didn't see something... You see these days we have a lot of work because of the festival that will take place this weekend at our town, as a result many ladies wanted to refresh their style and have a new haircut.", he answered taking a more serious look.