Chapter 141 My Paradise

Start from the beginning

Soon the carapace the protected its body shattered. As the demon looked at Rappa, it felt the urge to run. A human covered in bite marks, drenched in blood, and had a hole in his chest was walking towards him. Yet the sheer amount of pressure it feels from him made it quake in fear.

"Oi.......what's wrong demon? I thought i told you.......that i'd take you to hell with me."

Without being aware of it, Rappa's ki what taking shape. As the demon looked at Rappa, it felt that it wasn't looking at a human. Right now, it was looking at a monster. Before Rappa chops off his head, the demon heard one last thing as it saw Rappa.

"I'll see you in hell."

Rappa soon used his hand to chop off the demon's hand

Rappa soon used his hand to chop off the demon's hand. Soon the demon centipede began to disintegrate. As it did, Rappa stood alone as he was at his last moment. Soon he began thinking about Kurome.

"Farewell..........my friend."

As Rappa felt himself getting cold, he thought about everything he did with Yozora. He remembers their fights, how Yozora saved him afterwards, and all the times that he helped Yozora.

"Farewell...........hero of justice."

As Rappa slowly closed his eyes, he remembers all the times he spent with Kurome and Yozora. While the others couldn't tell, everytime he was around them he had a smile underneath his mask. With one last smile he said one thing.

"Farewell............my paradise."

Silence. That was the only thing that was present as Rappa was still standing. Kendo Rappa, a man who lived to fight and killed several demons even on the brink of death. He had several wounds over his body, his ribs broken, his flesh chewed on, and a hole in his chest. But even death wasn't enough to bring him to his knees as he stood tall in his final moments.

~With Kurome~
As Kurome and Kanao are standing next to each other, they were facing Douma as Shinobu was behind them. Soon Kurome spoke to the Insect Pillar.

"You just rest up for now, Kanao and i can handle this demon."

"Are you so sure? I almost killed that pillar over there. It's nice to have confidence, but it's kind of rude to underestimate me."

Douma feigned a hurt expression. However, when he looked at Kurome, he noticed that she stared at him as if he was garbage.

"Please, if anything i've overestimated you. You're not the strongest foe i've faced. Compared to that monster, you're nothing more than just an eyesore. For a demon, you really love to pretend to act human don't you?"

"She's right. You never felt happiness. Felt enjoyment. Felt pain. Or even feel bitterness. You're just an empty shell. It's quite comical. Its so stupid."

Douma held onto the pair of fans in his hands tightly

Douma held onto the pair of fans in his hands tightly. For some reason, what the girls were saying made him feel quite irritated. Soon he dashed behind Kanao and tries to cut off her head.

"Breath of Water, Second Form:Water Wheel!!!!"

Kurome leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion

Kurome leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion. As she cuts off one of Douma's arms, Kanao soon slashed the demon's torso. As they jumped back, the to girls looked at each other and nodded.

Soon Douma's body regenerated as he looked at the two girls in front of him. He could tell that they were stronger than they looked.

"Well then.......i guess i'll have to get serious then."

~Meanwhile~
Kokushibo stood alone in a room filled with columns. As he stood alone, he spoke to himself as he no longer sensed Akaza's presence.

"You lost.......Akaza......you couldn't beat me. You opened a path to reach further heights and you abandoned it. How weak."

As Kokushibo was sheathed his sword, the columns around him were sliced apart. As they fell to the ground, Kokushibo merely stood in silence. He knew that his destined opponent was getting closer and closer to him. As this happened, he said one thing.

"Our rematch.........will soon begin, Yozora Tsugikuni."