Chapter 1: The girl i never met

It was 4 in the morning, the stars were yet shining. The neighborhood was silent, maybe tired of a whole day of just whining. He was laying on his bed wondering why he didn't slept? Maybe, it was that bad dream he had or was he even sure if he really ever slept? Unable to answer his own dilemma, he forced his eyes shut but little did he know, his attempt was worth less than a sickle or a knut.

His head was aching, his body was shaking ... "when was the last time he smiled and meant it?" he asked himself.

"ages ago, before this feeling of loneliness in your heart crept" his own voice somewhere in the back of his head answered and he cringed at this.

He didn't know what was happening to him lately, everything was just falling apart and all he wanted was for it to begin again from the very start. It was not that he didn't want to change anything, he just didn't know 'how?'

He stoop up and started walking towards the open door unable to understand what he really needed anymore. "Was it the calm of the wind he needed or the silence of night?" his mind was dueling as to what was it that he needed more?

His lips were silent and his eyes were now sore, he felt his legs shaking as he walked on the wooden floor. He walked down the stairs and through the long gallery, he reached and opened the main gate.

The wind kissed his forehead and he felt the hairs at the back of his neck, rose. Morrison was standing outside his own house now, asking himself 'why?' but before he could think of an answer, his legs started walking again. His pace increased and soon enough, he found himself running.

He didn't knew where he was running to but he was pretty sure as to what he was running from! "LIFE" the same voice in his head answered. "Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UPPP!!" he roared back. He didn't want to listen to anymore crap, he told himself as he took the next step and the very next moment, he realized that he has suddenly stopped running.

He looked around and realized that he was at the top of a small hill at the bottom of which, was the small town of "Hembore" where he lived with his parents. His eyes then fell on the bench at the top of that hill, he used to come here when he wanted to isolate himself or wanted a place to think. it was long time since he last came here. He used to come here at sunsets mostly as the view of setting sun soothed his eyes and he has never came here this late in the night, "god ... it's almost morning!" he realized.

The stars were shining as bright as he has ever seen them, the moonless night was as dark as his heart has ever been then!

He felt his heart ache, maybe it was the effect of his sudden brake or was it the path towards the isolated bench that his heart wanted him to take?

His footsteps inched nearer to the bench, his emotions then burst out from wherever they were thrown deep into his heart's trench. He started crying as loud as he could. channeling out all the rage and gut wrenching emotion out from his eyes as if from a shallow drain, he wanted to calm his rage or ease his pain and did not wanted for this moment to go in vain. After all, he had nothing to lose and nothing to gain!

His face was in his hands and tears were rolling down from his cheeks, if someone saw him at this point of night then his cries would have given them a freak. He cried and cried for as long as he could remember, he just couldn't stop himself. He was completely broken and shattered were the pieces of his heart. Pain, guilt, rage, empathy and a mix of other emotions that were increasing the ache in his heart and nothing more, while the endless crying have certainly made his eyes even sore. He just didn't know what to do anymore.