Once they started being circulated my group chat blew up with the girls cooing over how cute we were and checking if I knew and that we wanted this, all fangirling and acting crazily when I explained the situation, and I had to spend a large chunk of the afternoon talking to them and telling them about New York at their demand (and a threat from Santana), they also tried to get Blaine's number off me so they could interrogate him about whether or not he was 'treating me right', but I ignored them and refused.

Later on his phone rang while he was in the bathroom, I yelled out to him and he said to answer it for him. The name said 'Coop', and I couldn't think who this was so I was admittedly confused when I answered. Immediately the voice on the other end started yelling "SQUIRT! How could you not tell me you were dating someone! And I haven't met him yet! How long has this been going on? I mean you've been lonely for so long I thought you were going to be single forever man, I'm proud of you, but I do need to meet him and check he's good for you, so when can I meet him?"

"I'm sorry, who is this, Blaine's busy at the moment?"

"Huh, Are you the special someone then? I'm Cooper, Blaine's brother."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you, and yes, I'm Kurt, Blaine;s boyfriend."

"Lovely to meet you, and now Blaine can't stop me from interrogating you... OK so what are your intentions with my brother."

"To date him, I love him... I want to be with him for a long time... what do you want me to say?"

"You're not using him for his fame?"

"No I would never do that. I love him and the only good thing about him being famous is that we met through it."

"Good, you sound like you care for him"

The phone was taken from me and Blaine spoke up "OK that's enough interrogating my boyfriend for now... I will call you later... no you can't just ask him one more question... don't be so gross... I'm hanging up now... Love you too... Bye... shut up... ok bye." he put the phone down and sighed. "I'm sorry about him, he's an idiot. Also... did you mean everything you said?"

"Of course I did, I love you so much... I have since I met you."

"I have too."

A very heated makeout session followed that and then Blaine told me to dress up nicely because he was taking me on a date, shoving me into the bedroom and taking his phone out.

An hour later he allowed me out after we had both showered and changed, and he placed a blindfold over my eyes, telling me off when I giggled and struggled. "Come on, it's a surprise." I sighed and let him blindfold me and lead me out, I was expecting to be led into the elevator but instead was led up the stairs... Why were we going to the roof? "Blaine what's happening?" "Shhh, it's a surprise, just wait here for a moment" He let go of my arm and left me standing in the middle of the roof, I couldn't hear anything but the traffic on the streets below. A few moments later the blindfold was being taken off and I was astounded at the sight, fog was somehow covering the ground and a small gazebo filled with golden candlelight was set up in one corner.

"I remembered you loved Moulin Rouge and come what may, so I decided to try and recreate it, it's obviously not perfect but-" I kissed him hard, it was the most thoughtful and beautiful date I had ever seen. "You are the best boyfriend ever, thank you." He grinned and led me to the gazebo, where a table and chairs were set up with a basket of food on it.

"Now since you know I can't cook this is obviously not by me, it's from my favourite italian restaurant. I got fettuccine alfredo, garlic bread, and then cheesecake for desert."

"Very nice, should we eat?"

"Yeah"

We sat and talked for hours, eating the food and laughing and joking with each other, once the food had been eaten and the candles were burning down. "Will you sing with me?" Blaine said after several minutes of comfortable silence. "What?" "Will you sing come what may with me?" "Of course, if you will dance with me?" "Of Course". He stood and helped me up, leading me to the open area as he began to sing, we embraced each other and gently swayed as we sang to each other, and the rest of the evening was spent like that until we went in and 'cuddled' until we went to sleep.

The next few days went well, we spent time together baking and living domestically in between interviews and publicity stunts, I loved being with him and I was sad that the end of the holiday was drawing closer.

On the Saturday before I was due to leave I woke up to a very excited Blaine bouncing on the bed, and yanking the covers off me "Kurt Kurt, get up, it's snowing, Kurt, get your lazy ass up, we need to go outside it's snowing, come on!" "Fine fine I'm getting up, now give me back my duvet." "Nope get up." "I hate you" "Love you too babe" I eventually got up and we both dressed warmly before heading outside to walk around in the snow, occasionally kicking snow at each other. We cuddled into each other's side as we walked, shivering from the deep cold that was beginning to set in.

Half an hour later we arrived back at the apartment, soaked to the bone and shivering, we went and took showers and snuggled up on the sofa with hot chocolate watching hallmark movies until I fell asleep on his shoulder.

A while later I woke up and began sneezing, my head pounding with each one. "Bless you, you okay?" "Yeah" I suddenly broke out sneezing again. Looking concerned Blaine pressed his hand to my forehead "You're burning up, go change and lay down." "Don' wanna, m'tired." "OK come on you big lug" He lifted me up, cradling me in his arms and carried me to his bedroom, ensuring I was comfy and warm under the covers. He rushed out the room and came back with a bucket, tissues, medicine and wet towels, which he pressed against my forehead. As I tried to wriggle out from the covers he came and lay next to me pulling me into his arms and holding me tight, essentially freezing all movements I was making. "Stay here baby, you need to keep warm if you want to feel better." "It's hot though" "I know, now go to sleep, I'll make you soup when you feel better." "Ok" I cuddled into him, my brain not working properly so I wasn't worried about Blaine getting sick by being close to me, or that by being ill I was missing out on some of my limited time left with him.

I woke up several times to throw up or just because of the heat, and each time Blaine rubbed my back and urged me back to sleep. Eventually I woke up feeling much better, my head still hurt slightly but that was all, so Blaine helped me up and into the living room, ordering me to stay on the sofa as he made me soup (poured a tin of soup into a bowl). When I tried to eat it by myself he stopped me and slapped my hand away from the bowl, picking up the spoon and feeding it to me, I pouted and tried to stop him but he looked at me with puppy dog eyes so I relented and opened my mouth, it took a while but eventually he had fed me all of the soup and he allowed me to lie back against him.

"I love you." He spoke up several minutes later.

"Me too" I mumbled sleepily and he chuckled.

"Now sleepy times for sick boyfriends."

"All I've done is sleep today though." I groaned, refusing to move off him as he tried to stand up.

"And you need more sleep" He admonished.

"No." I shook my head, pouting.

"Please." He tried his puppy dog eyes on me but I refused to look at them.

"No." I shook my head again.

"I will give you cuddles if you do." He appeased, with a small smile.

"Fine." I said still pouting but finally agreeing.

He lifted me up once again, not trusting me to walk apparently and we cuddled until we fell asleep.