"Meet me when you're done."

Ali gaped at the door even when she's out, this girl is utterly driving him crazy. He managed to shut his mouth and sigh, there's nothing much he can do. That he's trying to get used to.

He followed behind her after getting his water bottle and met her heading out of the hallway just as he reached the staircase.

"How do you get in?" She asked but he ignored her and furthered ahead while she shuffled behind him, ignoring her hurting ankle.

He used his biometrics to open the door and Amira's jaw dropped at the exquisite fitness machines that displayed. It's a state-of-the-art well-equipped gym with a power cage, treadmill, heavy bags, balance trainer, push up stands, rowing machine, ball set, dumbbells, kettlebells, exercise bikes and whatever. The walls were of full-length glass, giving an aesthetic view of the yard, the garden looking ever verdant and topiary and the swimming pool adding a touch of perfection.

It's definitely an iron paradise.

Why wouldn't he love working out?! "Wow this is marvellous!" She cooed.

"You act like a peasant sometimes." He went about turning on the appliances.

"Oya insult me because I wanna work out with you."

"Shut up."

"You use all of this?"

"Not all the time."

Amira noticed how easily he was answering her questions and wasn't about to play with that chance. She must commend, Ali is loosing up more. Perhaps being a pain in the neck was the answer after all. But thanking God was all she could do that her way was working just fine. "Then why do you have all of them?"

"Not. All. The. Time." He reiterated, glancing at her.

"Oh, and only you use them?"

"Umar and Khalil use them too, not so regularly though now that you're here." He kept his water bottle, took off the robe on him staying only in shorts and a vest then headed for a cabinet at an end.

"Eyya, I don't mind them coming."

"They mind you staying."

She shrugged and moved about, admiring the equipment. "Not even the Lamido's is this full."

"You've been to Dad's gym?" He glanced at her and she nodded.

"A lot, with Yusuf and Farida."

"And what do you do there?"

She grinned stupidly and swirled over. "Sing, chat with Farida and watch him workout."

"You're insane."

"But I do use the treadmill at times, for little minutes, I mostly use the jump rope."

"Well then," He threw her one and she grasped it before it hit her face while he locked the cabinet after putting on his workout bands. "Get to work."

"Whoa, are you trying to get rid of me?"

"I'm getting you to workout, get some abs, you'll look attractive."

"What does that mean?"

"You're too fat." He put on his wireless earpods and went on the treadmill.

She hung the rope on the bike next to her and went to him, pulled out an earpod.

"What?" He scowled, reducing the speed of the machine.

"I'm not fat. And you can't be the only one with music." She put the piece on and froze instantly, her jaws falling slack.