Shot 10- behir marriage??? Drikshit confession??

Everyone gathers at hall..
Mahir was happily sitting at mandap..
Koel and drishri brings bela to mandap...
She sits beside mahir...

Priest start chanting mantras..

Suddenly bela stands up

Everyone looks on shocked

Mahir- what happened bela..
Bela- I can't marry u... I know u love someone else.. I don't want to destroy ur life
She leaves from there crying.. Mahir looks on sadly..

Suddenly drishti shakes bela.. She comes out of dream land..

Bela(mind) - o god what I m. Thinking.. If yesterday Jeet bro would have been not there.. I would have done this only..

Behir looks at Jeet.. He smiles and shows then best of luck.. Behir smiles..

Jeet smiles seeing them for him it was like dream comes true moment..
He goes in flashback...
Flashback starts
******

Bela after hearing everything was heartbroken.. And thought to leave.. But Jeet sees her..

Jeet- why r u crying bela..

Bela reveals and cries.. Jeet laughs..

Bela looks on.

Bela- u r laughing.. I thought u r really a good person.. But u.. Also..

Jeet- come with me.
Jeet takes bela to mahir's room who was surprised seeing her..

Jeet - mahir.. Ur bride is angry and feeling betrayed.. Cause u r getting married to her and loving someone else....

Mahir- bro..
Jeet- shut up... Bela don't u want to see who  is that girl... For whom this idiot is betraying u.. Go see her sketch..

Bela goes hesitating... While Jeet and mahir suppresses there laugh. M

Bela goes to see with heavy heart.. She closes her eyes as if she will see a ghost..

She opens her one eye... And is shocked to see the sketch.. She then opens her both eyes to check properly

Mahir and Jeet laughs badly.. Bela looks on and is about to leave..

Jeet- wait bela.. A big truth is yet to be told to u...

Bela looks on. Confused..

Later Jeet and mahir reveals about past life to them... But doesn't reveal about drikshit.. Cause he wanted them to lead there life as it is going.. He wanted them to experience there love...

Flashback ends..
******

Behir marriage take place..