Shot 4- love blossoming..!!

Jeet had to leave for London for some important business work at their business branch at London...
Mahir wanted to go.. But jeet wanted behir to spend some time together....

At college...
In classroom.. Rakshit was teaching...
Drishti was just staring rakshit...
She imagines.. Rakshit coming near her.. And holding her hands..

Drishti blushes...

Rakshit takes drishti to stage.. And dances with her...

Rakshit comes near her.. And kisses on her forehead.. Drishti blushes like a red tomato...

Rakshit then kisses on drishti both cheeks.. Drishti was feeling his touch...

Rakshit comes near her and is about to capture her lips... But suddenly her dream breaks hearing teacher voice..

Voice- drishti drishti..

Drishti comes out of her imagination and sees rakshit had already left and new teacher had came...

Teacher- get out of my class..

Drishti- sir.. Sorry sir..

Teacher doesn't listens and drishti had to go out..
Rakshit sees this from window and laughs.. Seeing her...

Rakshit - this girl... She will never change..

He smiles..

Rakshit friend shekher who knew about drishti feeling towards drishti.. Comes..

Shekher- ohoo looks like someone... Following his lady love..

Rakshit - shut up.. I was just passing gym.

Shekher- hey chill man.. I didn't took your name. BTW I know you also like her... BTW drishti and rakshit will be perfect jodi.. Drikshit..

Shekher winks and leaves...

Rakshit thinks.. And smiles..