Shot 9- behir marriage arrangements!!

Jeet goes back to India..

Behir marriage arrangements had started...

Rakshit and mahir we're happy to see there brother back... Jeet tries hard not to show his feelings sadness to them.. As it was important moment of mahir's life..

Behir 's destination wedding was arranged..
So 2 days prior both the families with there relatives reaches leela hotel...

The hotel was beautifully decorated..

Drishti was the one who was most excited for the wedding there was two reason.. One its her di wedding and second ofcoz she will be getting more time to spend with Rakshit... However in Rakshit mind also... He was excited to meet drishti.. But he is Rakshit shergill itni jaldi kha apni Dil ki bat sunega...

Mahir, Rakshit and jeet reaches from other side. Girls also reaches...

Jeet gets call from somewhere.. He leaves to take the call..

While going he feels something strange..
He turns and sees many girls going..

Jeet feels his heartbeat

Jeet- why did I felt like..

His phone rings again.. He takes the call..

Voice- sir the number you asked to trace.. Is in India, Mumbai only...

Jeet- Mumbai.. Where..

Voice- sir presently the phone is at hotel leela..

They cut the call..
Jeet is shocked..

Jeet- koel is here..

He looks on...

Mahir comes to bela and forwards his hands.. Bela smiles.. And gives her hands in his hands.. They enter holding each others hands. Smiling.. While at entrance... The hotel staff wish then for a happy life.. They both smile..

Drishti and Rakshit was behind them

Drishti - hayeee. Mahir jiju is so romantic.. I wish.. My boyfriend would have been this much romantic..