"What took you so long?" Ryan asked.

"Met somebody new."

"Really? Anybody we know?"

"I don't know, her name is-"

The bell rang. "We have to get to class, I'll tell you guys about her later."
.
.
.
Grey.

I looked at Gracie in the rearview mirror, wishing she was right next to me instead but Ryan called shotgun and even after he offered to move to the back after getting a stink-eye from me, Gracie had insisted that he stay in front.

The drive to the lake was short, like the drive to anywhere else in this tiny town.

"Last one in is a goat!" Ryan yelled as soon as the car stopped and he and Mason took off running, discarding their shoes.

Gracie burst out laughing as Ryan tripped on a stone and tumbled into the sand.

She grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the water. "Come oonnnnn!"

I laughed and gladly let her drag me. I honestly would let her drag me anywhere. Just as long as she was happy.

She undid her laces and kicked off her shoes and I did the same and we ran into the water.

Gracie shrieked as Mason sent a wave her way.

"Don't splash her!" I laughed and splashed him.

"I'm cold" I heard Gracie say and my head snapped to her. I immediately waded my way to her.

"You're cold?" She nodded.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Look what you've done now Grey. You've gone and gotten your mate wet. What if she gets pneumonia? Or a cold?

I wrapped my hands around her, hoping my body heat would warm her up.

And then she did the unexpected.

She pushed me into the water.

"You tricked me!" I screamed.

She and the guys were laughing so hard, they were crying.

"I'm going to get you. All of you" I had to admit, it was pretty funny.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. Here, let me help you up." She offered me her hand.

I took it, and pulled her into the water on top of me.

Cliché, I know. But I will take any and every opportunity to touch her.

"Get a room!!!" Ryan yelled and Gracie blushed a bright red.

Gosh, even her blush was cute.

She scrambled off me and we got back to splashing each other.

It was around six when we finally decided to get out of the water and head home.

We were all completely soaked which wasn't a problem for the boys and I but apparently was a big problem for Gracie.

"My parents can't see me like this!" She was genuinely panicking.

"Your spare clothes?" Mason asked me.

Right, the spare clothes I kept on my boot in case I shifted somewhere not close to home and I needed clothes after.

"Yeah. I have some sweatpants and shirts in my boot."

"You just go around with spare clothes?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Uhhh yeah for-" I scratched the back of my neck. Lying was usually very easy for me but I had found out that lying to my mate was incredibly difficult. "Gym."

"You workout?" She asked.

I did. Every werewolf has to keep fit.

"Yeah" I sighed, happy that at least there was one truth.

"My parents would be suspicious about me wearing boy clothing but I really don't have a choice, do I?" She seemed to be talking to herself.

I made a mental note to get some...what? What do girls wear?

Well I'll find out and get some of them in my boot just in case something like this happens again. I don't like seeing her this sad.

"Okay I'll change in the car, you guys, face the lake."

I covered my smirk with my hand as I turned around. My windows were fully tinted, so there was no chance of us seeing her even if we were facing the car but I did it to make her happy.

Four minutes later she yelled, "Are we going or what?"

The guys and I exchanged looks and coughed to disguise our laughter.

"Yeah, are we going or what?" Ryan mimicked as he got into the back and Gracie sat in front with me.
.
.
.
.
Hiiii people! So some cute moments with Gracie and Grey. Okay that's so long to type. Ship names! Comment ship name ideas and I'll pick the best one!

Who else made the connection with the girl in the bathroom? Hehehe. This definitely isn't the last time we'll be seeing her.